°•~75~•°

•[A Promise]•

Y/N sighed heavily as she played with the necklace Ukai got her. It's a picture of all of them. Her, her dad and Ukai. She remembers that day. It was the day her father won his first championship.

Suna had dropped her off at home and left to hang out with Kita, leaving her home alone. She's yet to open his gift. She wants to do so in front of him.

Y/N scrolled through the internet as she tried to suppress her boredom. Nothing worked, she's fidgety and is in need to get her mind going. She wanted to wait until morning but the way things are going she doesn't think that things will last until then.

"This isn't working." She mutters. Y/N got up from bed and got ready to leave. As she's getting dressed she spotted Suna's gift.

She exhales, grabbing the small box from the dresser. Y/N took a seat onto the bed as she examined it. She remembered the letter and got up, retrieved it from the dresser, returning to her seat seconds later.

Y/N tore open the envelop that holds the letter and took it out.

"From Suna to Y/N, my ride or die." She reads. Y/N chuckled a bit and began reading the words onto the page.

At first I didn't know what I was going to get you since I forgot what it was like to give something to someone I love so much; however, without doing much thinking, I finally found the solution.

A promise.

A promise that would never be broken until it eventually happens. I did stupid shit, did crazy things, I hurt you, made you feel like shit when I felt like shit and I just... I've never held such regret before in my entire life due to my past actions.

But, let's scratch all of that and focus on the now we have together. The good times, the love making, and you being here to deal with my shit days on end. I'm happy, so fucking happy that you're here with me.

With this gift, I promise you, that I won't be going anywhere since you showed me that you will always be here with me no matter what, and it took you time, but you showed me that.

In and out of hospitals, getting shot, being forced into this in the first place.

I fucking love you for that. A girl so strong yet so soft. But enough of my rambling. I love you, and I was the happiest boy alive when you said those words back.

Love me always,
            Suna♡︎

Y/N wiped her eyes and exhaled a shaky breath. "Holy shit." She sobs. She hadn't seen the gift yet and she's already in tears. Honestly, if he had gotten her the letter alone it would've been enough.

Y/N clear her eyes and sniffle as she fold the paper back in half.

"I love you too...Rintaro." Y/N grabbed the box from her lap and tore into it. Her eyes studied the black box and she quickly opened it.

Again she felt tears in her eyes as she took the ring from its place. A promise ring. She smiled and wiped her eyes, placing the ring onto her finger, and fit perfectly.

"You overdid yourself luv, but...you have a good side to you. An amazing side even." Y/N chuckled and pulled herself together. "Okay, enough tears."