°•~59~•°

•[Kenma! Kenma! Kenma!]•

Angel is still sobbing in pain. She's now crawling away as she cries in fear. Y/N staggers, but kept herself to her feet.

"Get in the fucking ring Kozume!" She shouts, hitting the fence. Suna is pacing back in forth in his corner. He's trying to come to a conclusion on whether or not Y/N took it too far with Angel.

Kenma said nothing, he himself is trying to figure out what to do.

"Your crush is asking you a question buddy." Kuroo teases for only Kenma to hear.

"Shut up Kuroo."

"Suna...help me please." Angel says upon seeing him. She turned to him, crawling his way as she still cried. Suna gave her a look of disgust and stepped back a bit.

Angel removed her hand from her eye and nearly everyone that saw it gasped. Barbara flew her hand over her mouth and made her way back to Tendou.

Tendou, who's still recording, cringed as he zoomed in on Angel's face. It looks terrible.

"Y/N...she's a...she's a monster." Ushijima voices.

"Tell me about it." Tendou mumbles.

"Yeah, she's scary." Aran says. "No wonder Ren was. Always afraid of her."

"Hey, stay on your side. Get Daichi to look at your wound, he's good at that medical stuff." Suna tells her.

"W-what?" She whimpers. "You're not going to help me?" She asks, grabbing the fence to stand up.

"Do I look like Kenma?"

Kenma stood up and cracked his neck before exhaling. "The event is over, give her Atsumu."

"No!" She objects. "No fucking way Kozume. We settle this with a boss fight like you promised." She grits.

"I am not going to fight you. You're at a disadvantage. You're fatigued, loosing blood-

"I don't care. Fight me. Fight me like you promised right now. I'm getting Atsumu back fair and square!"

"Forget about it. You win." He informs. Y/N scoffs. She moved away from the fence and left the ring to retrieve Angel.

Suna saw her coming towards them and stopped moving away from Angel.

"Your boss wants to play games." She says to her, pulling her by her hair. Angel screams.

"Y/N stop, the fight is over like he said. Let's get Atsumu, give them their cars and leave!" Suna warns.

Y/N ignored him, forcing Angel to her knees. Suna walked up to her, grabbing her by the arm. Y/N pulled away and aimed the bloody nail filer she still holds at him.

"I'm in charge." She reminds him. Suna glanced at filer and put his hands up in defence, backing away from her.

"Kenma...baby please help me." Angel cries. "She's going to kill me."

"Let her go, your fight is finished."

"The win is by a knock out." Y/N placed the edge of the filer to Angel's neck and before she could do what she was about to Kenma stopped her.

Kuroo smirked, enjoying the scene. Kenma's grip tightened around Y/N's wrist, making her groan in pain.

"I said your fight is finished." He states. Angel smiles, happy that Kenma helped her.

"And ours is just started." She grits out. Y/N let go of Angel's hair and tried hitting him. He caught her other wrist and pinned her against the fence, giving her a cold look.