Chapter Twenty Six. Does Your Husband Know?

// Do you like FOB? Oh, darling... (Didn't spell check, UPS!)

Alright, so this chapter is a little dark at the end, I hope you tell me what you think about Eryn, because she's a fun and weird character as I picture her... I don't know how she comes across to you, so please make sure to tell me!

Thanks for reading, voting and leaving a comment! //

"I told you! We should have given them the fucking child back!" He yelled at his girlfriend. "We have enough money, why do you want to keep the boy?!"

"Because he's mine now!" She yelled back.

"No! He's not! You lost ours; this will never be my kid!" He yelled at her and then roughly held her face; he hissed the words while staring into her eyes. "You killed that boy, you worthless piss of shit."

"I didn't mean to!" She cried out.

"But you kept getting high as fuck! That's what killed him!" He said with angry tears in his eyes. "You killed my boy!"

"Because you would have given him such a great life...right?" She replied.

"Because I would have made sure he didn't turn out like me!"

"...Mah?" The boy called from the hall, he walked out of the room and went to the kid.

"What is it little one?" He asked as nicely as he could at the moment.

"I'm hungry." He said with the little blanket over his back and his Thor figure in one hand.

"Of course..." He snorted and nodded. The little kid pointed at his nose.

"It's red, Mah." Wiping his nose with the back of his hand he noticed his nose was bleeding.

***

She was sitting in her bed reading with her pyjama already on, the door was closed and she expected to have an argument with Philip as soon as he heard about Bill. She wished Marco would tell him how she hadn't wanted to talk to him but when he opened the door completely calmed she was even more nervous.

"You went to the station again today, huh?" Philip asked her. She nodded and closed her book, placing it on the nightstand. "Anything interesting?"

"Not really." Izzy shrugged still sitting in the bed. Philip put his hands inside his pockets as he walked inside.

"Because I heard a funny story... that this... detective was talking to you about your feeling." Izzy nodded.

"He wanted to talk but...I don't know why, I didn't listen." Philip nodded and picked up his phone as she stared up at him.

"How would you prefer it...shot by a thief or a car crash?" He asked nonchalantly as her blood ran cold in her veins.

"I didn't talk to him... you can't-"

"I can and I will." He looked down at his phone. "By morning you can forget about him." Izzy jumped up on her knees still on the bed and went up to him.

"Please, I swear I didn't talk to him, he wanted me to but I left." She said.

"I thought he'd hurt you, why are you still defending him?" She shrugged in response. "I've only treated you right and you still defend him! He has to go, I'm sorry, he just has to!"

"No, no, please!" Izzy pleaded as he took a couple of steps back. "Philip, please!" She walked behind him. "He's my friend, please; I swear to you... I'll do anything!" She followed him as he went to his room; she felt the tears forming in her eyes as she thought of the possibilities of what he'd do to Bill. "Anything!"