Chapter Eighteen. Till the stars go blind

// Hey, so...here's last night's chapter, I've been feeling a little under the weather about this story, may or may not have to rewrite some stuff (stuff I haven't uploaded yet, don't worry) but yeah.... Anyway, thanks for reading and voting!

ENJOY! //

Elizabeth sat with Michelle, their witness as she gave a sketch artist the best description she could of the man who allegedly took Henry from his mother's car. She was trying to avoid Tom's stare along with everyone else's, apparently the whole office was aware of their little night together and she couldn't be any more annoyed by it.

When the woman was done, Bill let the sketch artists sit on his desk to finish doing his thing while he sat down with Michelle, ready to ask her more questions.

"Miss Keller, hello, I'm detective Kaulitz." He sat across from her and gave her the kindest smile he could. "Thank you for coming, we would like to thank you."

"It's nothing really..." She smiled and rubbed her large belly. Izzy followed the movement with her eyes and smiled to her.

"How far gone are you?" Izzy inquired with a smile.

"Six months already." She turned to her and chuckled as she looked down at her big belly. "It's a boy." She pointed out with her lips pressed together in a tight line for a smile before Izzy aw'ed and the woman grinned at her.

"Congratulations." Izzy said. She had always liked kids but never got a chance to hang out with them much since she was too busy now she was older to play with Gi's younger brother, who was the youngest sibling she had. Michelle smiled, her dark skin was flawless and her smile was pretty to Izzy's eyes, although it was her kind personality that made her feel the most comfortable with this lady. "Well, Michelle you understand we need to go over this again..."

"Of course, I'll tell you again." She nodded.

"Well, I've heard your side of the story." Bill mentioned. "But I still don't get it, did you see the man take the kid to another car or what did you see him do after he took him from the backseat?"

"I saw him taking the kid but I got distracted when the girl walked next to me, she smelled awful, between alcohol and cigarettes, I mean, I was surprised: she was pregnant!" She explained.

"What did you see when you turned to the man again?" Bill asked giving Izzy a look; she was sitting next to Michelle with a relaxed expression.

"I saw... I saw nothing else, he wasn't there anymore. I saw the woman up in the office though; she was there for a sonogram." Bill frowned.

"So she had an appointment to see her baby on the ultrasound?" Izzy asked to let Bill understand what Michelle was talking about. Michelle nodded. "Alright, excuse me; I have to make some calls." Izzy got up but Bill got up too.

"Actually that's gonna be all." He said to Michelle. "Thank you for your time, Miss Keller."

"No problem, really." She smiled and Izzy stretched her arm out so she could take her hand to support herself to get up, the woman thanked her with a look and grabbed the hand as she stood up. "Thanks, this one seems to keep getting heavier!"

"No worries, do you need someone to walk you to your car?" Izzy asked politely, she knew nothing about pregnancies but she was trying to be nice.

"It might not look like it, but I can still walk!" Michelle showed herself amused as Izzy blushed. "Here, this one's got to take England to the world cup, I swear." She took hold of Izzy's hand and pressed it on the side of her big round belly, letting her feel the kicking of her baby.