The Santa Clause 3 Bloopers

"Keep rolling. Don't cut," said Michael.
"Ready boys?" a crew member asked.
"Ready."
"Calm. Calm down," said Tim. "We'll do it right, Marty. Mark!" Tim yelled as he slammed the marker in Martin's face.

*Cut to a small compilation of cast members doing the marker*

*Cut to David and Valerie in the courtyard during the false alarm*

"Oh goodness. It seems like the baby is on its way," David as Bernard said. Stella paused as she completely forgot her line.
"Oh–Oh goodness–" Stella did a Shirley Temple impression. "Let's go see what's goin on–I'm sorry," Valerie said before she chuckled. The camera cuts to another take.
"Oh goodness. It seems like the baby is on its way," David as Bernard said. Valerie paused and just stared into the distance. David nudged her.
"What? Oh, sorry. Let me go again," Valerie said as she fixed her stance.

*Cut to another part of the false alarm scene*

"Jeez, that woman can really scream," Valerie as Stella said as they joined the group following Elizabeth as Mrs. Clause and entered the elfirmary.
"Imma make you scream," David said. He then picked up Stella and hauled her over his shoulder.
"Seriously?" Valerie screamed.
"Cut it out, you two," Michael yelled. "Back to one!"

*Cut to Ann-Margret as Sylvia and Jay Thomas as Easter Bunny during the group hug*

"Action!"
"Do you like carrot juice?? Jay as Easter Bunny asked. "Beta carotene gives me a buzz."
"HONEY!" Ann-Margret as Sylvia yelled. The camera cuts to the next take.
"I'm built for speed and comfort," Jay told Ann-Margret.
"Oh," Ann-Margret said nervously. The camera cuts to Jay incredibly close to Ann-Margret, making her slightly uncomfortable.
"You...you weird me out," Ann-Margret said with a chuckle. The kids around started to giggle and Michael called cut.

*Cut to Valerie as Stella on the video call with Jade and Ariana*

"Hey, how about Jade and I come down to see you instead! I know plane tickets to Canada are like stupid expensive but, we'd be willing to waste our entire paychecks to see where you work," Daniella as Ariana suggested (she says this off camera).
""I don't know guys, it's just..." Valerie paused and little did she know that both Danielle and Sara were sneaking up behind her. ""Hey, you know what? That might not actually be a bad ide–Ahh!!!"
Valerie screamed as both Danielle and Sara scared her from behind. Sara and Daniella burst out laughing as Valerie caught her breath.
"Jesus, you two," Valerie said as the two girls hugged her as a quick apology.

*Cut to Tim, Valerie and the legendary figures actors in the kitchen for the meeting scene*

"Look, I'm not gonna evoke?" Tim said as a question.
"Invoke," Michael corrected. The scene cuts to another take.
"Look, I'm not gonna evoke–"
"Invoke!" Michael yelled.
"Easy!" Tim said with a chuckle. The camera cuts again.
"Look, I'm not gonna invoke," Tim said before he paused which made Martin snicker.
"Aw, come on!" Valerie yelled.

*Cut to the scene where Stella finds Bernard asleep in a chair*

Valerie as Stella approached David as Bernard who was fast asleep...or so she thought. As soon as Valerie went to "wake" David up, David opened his eyes and scared Valerie to the point where she fell to the floor.
"Jesus–I'm sorry," David laughed as he got out of the chair and helped Stella up.
"I hate you," Valerie said as David helped her up. She then let out a nervous laugh.
"No, you don't," David said as he got back in the chair to redo the take. Valerie looked back into the camera and glared at it before the camera cut.