The Young Years: Chapter 23

October 13th ,2014
Kyle was going to be in the hospital for 1 more day. so it was the perfect time for me to confront Carter.
I text Carter "meet me at colt state park in 10"
He instantly texts back "k"
When I get there he is sitting in the top of the Monkey bar. I climb up there and push him off the bars so he falls on his back when he hits the ground I jump down
"What was that for"
"That was for Kyle. Ik what u did"
"Oh"
"Is oh all u have to say for yourself Kyle is in the hospital"
"Ik that was my intentions"
"Why"
"It's all for you"
"R u stupid or something"
"Sofia why r u with him"
"Because I am unconditionally in love with him"
I kick him in the ankle hard and say" hurt him one more time and we will see how long u live"
i flip my hair and walk away. why would a person do this it's such a criminal move
......,.........................................................
January 3rd, 2015
A few months later he is all healed.
I watch him play soccer on Tuesday. It's funny watching him Sloan and my cousin Alex play at the same time. Alex is in goal like always, Sloan is being Sloan, and Kyle looks cute in his soccer clothes as always. if he was any cuter he wouldn't be mine which scares me somethings. I watch as he runs back and forth through the field at the end he runs towards me. even when he's sweaty I'm still in love with him.
"Nice job. u didn't suck as bad this time"
"Ya ya" he said embracing me with a tight hug.
"So we been dating for what 9 months now I want you to meet my parents"
"Whawhat" I studded
"Ya they been dying to meet you so how about u come over like 6:00 and have dinner with us we can hang out after that"
"Kyle i don't know"
"I love you sofia" he whispered in my ear. when ever he does that I instantly melt. it's like the perfect way to make me do anything
"Ok"
"Thanks you"
He kissed my forehead and walked away.
I had a date with his family and I bet they would hate me this is not good.
----------------------------------------------
January 17th, 2015
I spent about 1 hour and 30 minutes taking a shower, doing my hair, doing my make up, and getting dressed. I want to look classy/professional but still flirty.
When it was time I began pacing back and forth next to the door. he rang the bell.
"Hey" he said giving my the smile. That could make the South Pole melt.
"I can't Kyle"
"Can't what"
"Meet your parents, what if they hate me I ain't the most likable person in the world and what if I say something stupid"
"Sofia" he said putting his arm around me pulling me out of my house "they will love you"
"And if they don't"
"Their loss"
I said nothing.
"It will be ok"
"Ok"
He held my hand as we walked to his house.
"Stay right here" said Kyle as he went into his house.
I straighten up my outfit preparing for the worst.
He open the door and grabbed my ensuring me every thing will be fine.
When I walk into his house my mouth almost drops it so clean and beautiful. he walks me towards the kitchen which is cherry colored wood and read and grey gantt counter. there I see Mrs. silva, Mr.silva and who I think is Kyle's older sister who is graduating from collage this year. they embrace me with a warm smile and a "hi"
"Hello" I say shaking everyone ones hand.
"You must be Sofia"
"Yes I am"
"So your dating my brother" said Kyle's sister
"Yes" I reply
"Thank god I thought he be alone all his life"
Kyle then whispers something to his sister that u can't hear.
"So mrs. silva I hear your a teacher for 7th grade"
"Yes I am" said mrs.silva proudly
"What do u do mr. silva"
"I'm a soccer coach"
"How cool" i said
"Ok time to eat" said mrs.silva
Kyle placed one hand on my back and guided me to a dark chocolate table with matching chairs. He's pulls the 2nd chair on the right out and when I sit be pushes me in. I stare at the blue plates silver forks and crystals cups. Mrs.silva comes in with what looks like spaghetti and meat balls I stand up and offer to help but she tells me she gots it. when everyone is seat they begin taking food. Kyle takes the plate and get me food. I begin to eat.
"Oh honey look out son is a gentle man" said mrs.silva to mr.silva. I laugh.
"So Sofia what do I do for fun"
"I like to write and sew. and sometime prove my theory"
"Oh what theory are you trying to prove"
I tense up why did I mention that.
"I want to prove that dolphins are killers" I say softly
"How great"
"Really?"
"Yes"
At the end of the meal me and Kyle's sister begin waging the dishes while Kyle disappears somewhere.
"Sofia........." begins Kyle's sister"lets talk"
At the end of the meal me and Kyle's sister begin waging the dishes while Kyle disappears somewhere.
"Sofia........." begins Kyle's sister"lets talk"
"Ok " I said weirdly
"You r dating my brother right"
"Yes"
"So u understand that if u break his heart u won't see the light of day"
"I understand" I say trying to be nice
She rolled her eyes and left me alone in the kitchen. I just wanted to leave I know she didn't like me and I don't even know what his parents think.
" Sofia" he came happier than ever"what's wrong"
"Your sister hates me. just another day in paradise"
"Here lets go up to my room"he said
Now people might thinks this is weird but it's not cause Kyle isn't like that which makes him better than any else in the world.
He walked up winding stairs till be got to the 3 door on the right. he held my hand tight as if he could read my mind that I just wanted to run.
He open his door and half the wall was blue and the upper half was white.what divide the color was shinny CDs. On the white half there were all sport thing it was like he couldn't decide if he likes sports or music.
On top of his blue bed was a tan bear with a black tie on. I sat on his bed I pulled in the bear.
"Don't touch mr. brown"
"Why not"
"Cause he's special"
I stood up and started hold the bear close to me
"Come and get it"
He ran towards me and picked me up forcing me to drop the bear. he spinned me around and we both fell on his bed with me in he strong arms
"I let your bear go"
"Thank you"
"Your sister doesn't like me"I said looking down at my shoes
"Yes she does she just protective"
"She said she would burry me"
"And I will bring you back to life"
"How"
"Go to Orleans and work voodoo magic"
"Funny"
"Don't worry. I love you that's all that matter"
He pull me into his arm holding my waist close. I could feel his cold breaths at my neck warming me. I never wanted to leave this position,
At 8:30  I leave I say good bye to his family and shake everyone's hands.
Kyle holds my hand and walks me home.
As we walk in the moonlight I look at him and know why I love him. it's his smile, his laugh, it's the way he makes others laugh, it's how smart he is, it's the way that no matter the problem he always have a solution. and of course he is so cute with his soft curly dirty blonde hair.
As we walk down the street I see two kissing I think how cute for they r cute as I get closer I see a blonde girl with red tips. as we get closer i scream before I fully comprehend why I screamed.
"KAITLIN"