The date

Giyuu brushed out his hair early the next morning, careful to not wake the others. He slipped into the bathroom and the water started running, him stepping under it after stripping and sighing contently as the steaming water hit his back at just the right pressure.

He washed his body and hair, not caring as he heard the door open. He tilted his head back to rinse out the conditioner as strong hands landed on his hips. He just tilted his head to the side with raised eyebrows.

"Really?" He deadpanned. Uzui gave him an innocent smile.

"You should probably get used to either me or the girls trying to shower with you." He chuckled.

Giyuu just shook his head and raised the last of the conditioner out. He decided to stay under the hot water for a minute longer before leaving Uzui to shower alone.

He got dressed in the bathroom and brushed his teeth and hair before tieing it back. He added a small touch of eyeliner to his face before leaving the bathroom. The girls were already dressed, having showered the night before. They smiled at him as they finsihed with their hair.

Uzui came out of the bathroom a minute later, dressed in the same thing as Giyuu; formal wizarding robes. The girls wore long dresses each color coded to their personalities.

Makio still in red, Hinatsuru in the middle ground purple and Suma in her deep blue. He smiled at them as they all headed for the door. They weren't going far so no need for the floo or Apparition.

Giyuu smiled around an hour later as they sat in a beautiful area with magical creatures brushing against their legs. Giyuu smiled as a cornish pixie dropped a flower in front of him shyly.

He held out a small portion of his food, much to the pixie's delight. Uzui smiled. "Never seen those little guys so calm. Normally they're attacking everyone. You must have some sort of natural charm, Giyuu."

He laughed a little as he enjoyed the beautiful scene. The girls cooed at his smile a bit when more pixies flew over and began offering gifts to him. They didn't understand why the little devils adored the man so much but it was cute.

In fact, many normally hostile magical animals seemed to hover around him, their dangerous nature no where to be found. Even the rare Runespoor slid up to his feet and laid all three of their head across his lap.

Stunning was the word for it. For someone so new to magic, he seemed to have an air that drew magic in. It drew them in as well.

Eventually, they noticed they'd been outside all day when the stars began to shine above them. Uzui looked at the grinning face of Giyuu and his heart skipped a beat.

'I'd say this date went amazing...' Giyuu's head fell onto his shoulder as the man dozed off with a baby hippogriff settled in his lap, it's mother only ten feet away resting on a tree. Makio gently lifted the colt and placed it back with it's mother as Uzui picked up his lover and began to long walk home.

A few animals followed until the border of the forest where they retreated home. Giyuu gently snoozed in Uzui's arms, knowing that although she hadn't spoken to him like the last two had, Helga Hufflepuff had given him her gift of having animals adore him and making him very friendly.

He snuggled closer to the person who offered him warmth from the cold breeze of the night. He could feel himself being set in bed and his shoes taken off followed by the heavy outer robes. His shirt was taken too and he was left with his pants.

A pair of arms pulled him close in the bed as more bodies huddled close to him.

A kiss to his forehead made his entire world fade out the rest of the way, replaced by a light, dreamless yet amazing sleep.

Once again, Giyuu was the first to awaken. He slipped out of the hold of his lovers and into the bathroom to brush his hair and teeth and hop in the shower.

Again, it only took a minute before the door opened as Uzui joining him. No words were spoke as Uzui gently massaged a small amount of shampoo into his hair before rinsing it.

Giyuu groaned happily at the feeling, relaxation taking over his body as he leaned back into Uzui with a gentle smile. The warm water tingled as it hit his skin, making him sigh in relief.

The twonfinsihed the shower just as the girls walked into the bathroom. Giyuu already had a towel on so he just slipped out to get dressed.

He fitted his robes over his body before drying his damp hair. He left his hair down and sighed as he looked at the clock. The girls and Uzui came out pouting.

"We'll visit as soon as possible Giyuu." Hinatsuru promised.

He nodded with a gentle smile. "I'll be waiting for you."

He smiled as Uzui patted his head gently before stepping into the floo, the girls following.

He sighed and stepped into the floo as well, but heading to Hogwarts instead of Japan. He stepped out into his living quarters and pouted.

He wanted the Uzui family back already. He shook his head and left the area to go to his classroom to check on people who decided to train on the weekends.

For once, there was no one. His eyes narrowed as he heard chattering by the great hall. His feet carried him to a large platform area. He listened in as Lockheart went on and on about the DADA club he was starting. He snarled when the man forced Harry onto stage, despite the protests.

An older slytherin was also selected. He began to weave through the crowd to stop the little fight, knowing Harry couldn't handle himself against a third year with only magic.

Until the slytherin summoned a snake and Harry began to whisper to it gently, unaware of the horrors he'd sparked in the minds of everyone there.

Giyuu quickly stepped onto the stage and collected the snake, glaring at Lockheart. "Really? I warned you once and I will not be doing so again. For putting your hands on an unwilling minor, that's around three to four months in the low levels of Azkaban correct?" He snarled, surprising students.