THE MAN AND THE TALKING DOG19

It was a horrible sight for his eyes, he almost fainted, but his anger held him up. He rushed at the blue hole but closed up and it was like it never exist. For a moment he stood unsure of what he was rushing after, but just for a moment.

"Deborah! Come out!" He shouted, walking toward the house since nothing was holding him back.

Deborah came out to him, shaking. She was scared because she had witnessed everything. She was trembling not only on the outside but on the inside too. Her lungs feel like they were rubbing together.

She held on to a post and gasped for air.

"You go get her back a'ight. You go sell yourself, I don't give a damn. Why the hell you still standing there? I'mma make  you cry if you don't get going." Frankie said. He was so angry.

"My lungs -"

"I don't care about yuh goddamn lungs, woman, bleed out if you want, but you go still help." He went inside and came out back with a handful of herbs.

He grabs her towards the bench under the almond tree and set down the herbs beside her. He then saw a Piece of Lucill's skirt. It must have gotten stuck when the wind pull her up.
It only angered him more.

"All of this is your fault!" He barked at her.

"Grandfather, what's going on?" A few white kids across downtown were coming up towards them. The ones Lucill usually tells stories to were in front.

"Look at what you caused! you better hurry up on the inside before they see you."
He got up and strode towards them.

"Grandpa, we saw when the clouds lift, it was like a movie." The smallest one in the group said.

"I wish I was up closed to see."

"Ain't nobody have any phone up in this place?"

"Where is grandma?"

"She was out here wasn't she?"

They all were asking so many questions, it was starting to hurt his brain.

"Stop! be quiet for Christ's sake!" Yes, he said Christ, he wasn't giving up on the lord Jesus.

"I can't deal with you right now, come back later," He turn around but Deborah wasn't there.

"I pray she didn't run away," He said and run up into the house. The kids were hurt by him shouting at them, but they were more curious about what was going on and who was the lady in black.

He rushed into the small hall and what he saw got him stuck in his current spot.

A white light shines from the ceiling down to the ground and there was his wife and Fiona.

"You see Frankie, I'm not going to hurt your wife, but Deborah doesn't need to know that."

"You took her, just like that," He whispered harshly, pointing at her and looking to see if Deborah was hiding there.

Suddenly his wife was out of sight and Deborah walked into the room. She too stuck in her spot, but more stuck than Frankie was. Her face seems to turn stone. She was priceless.

"There is nowhere to run to."

"Basically, unless you are going to shrink yourself to nothing," The dog walked in and said. Yes, he was showing himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Let's see where I go from here.

Thanks for voting, and thank you for your time.