THE MAN AND THE TALKING DOG10

In life a saying goes that blood is thicker than water, which means in most cases even if the family is wrong, the family of him or her is going to find a way to make it right.

In a room with witchcraft jingle bells, candles and straws they stood.

"I don't need you telling me anything about my family Junior, she is the only one I have left," an angry Deborah said.

She had the body of a thirty-year old.Smooth and beautiful skin she had, but in reality she was over fifty.

Her dark curly hair fell over her shoulders matched her eyes and the way she dress. Everything about her says dark, her long black painted nails included. She turns her back to him and continued packing a bag, taking up mostly herbs than clothes.

"Oh really?what about me? What about me and my family? Is this what you married me for? To snatch away my freedom and leave me in the end?"

Junior waited for her to respond, because he couldn't believe his eyes.He couldn't believe he had married her just for her to leave.
He had been there for her, lived in the forest with her, away from his friends. His family had come along with him and they'd been happy.

"She never call on you all these years, she ab-", but he was interrupted.

"Of course she did, I just never tell you!" She snaps at him.

"In one second, you didn't even give us weeks Deborah, what kind of wife are you?!" He shouted and grab her around towards him.

"A wife that loves the only family she has left, you can stay here or go away for all I care."

--------------------------------------------------------------
She is really dark.