THE MAN AND THE TALKING DOG5

"Wake up," Lucill said shaking Frankie.He groan and she shake him again.

"Yessssssss."

"Wake up!" She said and walked away back to the hall.

"I've been up all morning trying to find loopholes to stop this dog thing, plus we can't tell anybody."

"I know that, you don't have to wake me up to tell me that."

Frankie joined her in the kitchen, getting ready to go the farm again.

"You are not going by your self, so drop that bucket ."

"What you mean?Lucill you think am going to make some dog from your vision let me lose some money?"

"Yes, you are going to lose money because you are going eat your breakfast and wait on me," She said pulling him over to a small table, and he sat on a stool.
She laid out, two fried eggs and a loaf of bread in front of him.

" Let me get your tea."

"There is your tea,I've already eaten."

"Mhmm?what are you doing then?Watch me eat?" He asked stuffing his mouth.

"I'm trying to figure out where to start from, old man," She tapped her finger on the table, a hand on her waist, staring off to space.

Frankie watched her while eating, raising his eyebrows at her.

" Hello."

"I knew it, the only way we can stop it is if I write down what's going to happen." She said and run off for her pencil.

"That's not possible you are not God, you don't write the future," He swings around, least excited about his wife's idea.

"That's the only way we'll find out honey."

"That's the only way you'll find out if you are not God?"

"Don't be Ridiculous Mr. Thomas, I already know that am not god, am just going to write some things down, now shh," She sat next to him on a wood chair and started to write.

" Wait!what if you write down and the opposite things happen?" A panicking Frankie asked, wild ideas run through his mind and as he stuffed his mouth with all the bread, his eyes went wide. His face took shape as if his cheeks are bigger than his face.

"Like?" Lucill asked tiredly, Wanting him to stop bothering her.

"What if you write that I hit it down and it hit me down instead? what if you write that I killed it and it killed me?". He gets off the stool and spit the bread from his mouth into his hand and threw it into a bin.

"No, no, no, Lucill we are not doing that, you are not writing anything," He said shaking his head from side to side.

" That's not possible, it can't kill you,you are bigger than it," Lucill said not convinced.

"It can't kill me?oh, okay vision writer, write it, so if I die, all you have to do is write that I come back," He said, flipping his hands in the air and then dropping them to his side.

"Frankie you are not serious."

"I am.I saw that dog turn on a pipe, ask me where he gets fingers from, I don't know."

"You are willing for me to write all that down?" Lucill asked failing to notice the sarcasm in his voice.

--------------------------------------------------------------
😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
I have to say I laughed a lot writing this.