THE MAN AND THE TALKING DOG12

Frankie had seen how fidgety Lucill was. How she kept glancing at him through the corner of her eyes, Ever since Deborah and she had sat around the table laying out herbs. That wasn't his problem. His problem was that he couldn't help thinking.

Why did the dog show up at his house instead of the farm? Is it the first time the dog is coming here? If not why now?

He sat brooding and decided to go and asked. He step aside and passed them, but for the first time in his life, he felt something weird. An energy that was surrounding him, it's like it was suffocating him.

The witch. He thought and stop to find her glaring at him.

"What exactly do you want from me?" He asked bluntly. Lucill got up quickly from off her stool and comes toward him.

"She is here to help remember?"

"Help? is this what help is? if you are trying to help, help good," He said, without masking his suspicions. He always was a blunt man. This time so blunt, it could cut the air.

"Be careful with me and all that voodoo, witchy, witchy you are doing," He said all the while holding on to his small pistol in his back.

"Go outside and take a breath," Lucill whispered.

He continued outside and followed small dog steps. If so ? was the dog really possessed by a spirit? or was it a ghost? can a ghost leave footprints?

--------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like to unpublished it, no joke am more of a romance writer 😒😑

I just want it to finished, maybe in chapter 15.

I just need to find a way to finish it...but I keep getting ideas and I feel as if am pulling it on too long.

Guess I'll just have to see.