Chapter 20

To all my readers,

My initial plan was to have atleast fifty chapters but with my college work I didn't have the time to plan it out, so I'll be ending this story with twenty chapter
Sorry for disappointing you'll. I promise to comeback with another good story.

He broke off the hug,and looked at me intently, why isn't he replying. Atleast give me a reaction man.

"one, two ,three... " he counted suddenly. "Happy birthday minion" he said hugging me. wait, is it my birthday today? yeah it is, how did I forget it, as soon as he said those words my whole family walked in singing and clapping.

After all the cake cutting and wishes, we went back to sleep.

My mind was still running around thinking about what he was going to say.

He stood behind me and he placed a small necklace around my neck. It had a small circular pendant which had a heart hanging in the middle. It looked so cute.

As I admired it, I could feel his breath on my neck, as he placed a hurried kiss there and then he swirled me to face him.
I was caught by surprise, I couldn't help but blush.

' did you like my birthday gift' he asked as he held me by holding my hips. It was a bit ticklish, but this romantic moment that was forming here was too much for me. I felt the room becoming warm.

'and also my answer to your confession, how about I show it to you than say it to,' he said winking at me.

It took sometime for me to understand his words, only when his intense stare creeped me out, the meaning sank in. My heart was hammering against my ribcage, not only he reciprocated my feelings but he wanted something else and deepdown I wanted it too, but I was shy.

'what.. I.. It's getting late come on let's sleep' I stuttered trying to free myself from him.

'ah ah.. You can't escape from me today' he said as his grip to the tightened. 'I won't let you go this time vaani, do you know how much I missed you, you didn't even give me a call' he said as kissed my cheeks.

'I..' I was too stunned to even reply as he sealed my lips with his.

And that's how the fiery shravani turned into a shy shravani that night. True to his words he showed me how much he loved me as the night turned into something I've never expected.

Days passed, and the day of my most expected case arrived and guess what as usual shravani rocked it, the defeated look my opponents had was worth watching. And from the day, I received more cases and everyone looked upto me with admiration. My career grew and akash was so proud of me.

My greatest support my love akash stood out near our favorite coffee shop smiling at me. He was leaning on his car and even after two years of marriage, I still couldn't stop checking him out. He looks more hot.

'rough day?' he asked as he opened the door for me.

'not bad' I said as I got in.

That night after dinner, I threw a tantrum.

'akashhhh!! Come here this instance' I screamed as he came running towards me from the living room.

'what happened? Is everything okay' he asked worriedly.

'what did I say long ago,?'
'what did you say?' he asked confused, he knew not to mess with my temper as well. Poor thing was so scared, but I had other things in my mind.

'I said I wanted five children and you haven't even given me one' I said pushing him to the bed.

The look on his face was priceless. His confused face turned into a mischievous one.

'aha aha, someones in a good mood' he teased and I couldn't stop the blush. Don't be shy, don't be shy, Time to show him that you arent the deer anymore.

'hey,,... Stop teasing me' I said as I started hitting him, only to be pushed back and he grabbed my hands and looked at my face saying.' you want children right come let's make some ' and that's how we become a family of six.

Ten years later

'Can you stop running' I yelled at my youngest as I was running behind him to feed him. He was just four ( shravan)

He was just the same like akash, naughty and stubborn and grumpy.

'mama, why are you scolding chotu' my daughter nikitha came running to me. She was just six and she was born just after my twins who were seven years old. ( akhil and vimal)

'mama, we are back' I heard the boys shouting. Their father walked in with them as he carried the shopping bags.

'what's happening, why isn't chotu eating' akash asked as he rubbed my swollen tummy and placed a kiss on my cheek.

'ask him he is your exact copy and he is giving me such a hard time ,' I said as my hormones were bothering me. My twins hugged my legs and nikitha ran to her father, as he picked her and chotu.

'give me that minion, you go and rest' he said as he took the plate from my hands.

'go minion, dada will feed us' the little ones chorused.

I was too tired to scold them but I just gave them playful stare and went to get some rest.

That night after putting my kids to sleep, I laid on the bed rubbing my belly. Akash walked in and after giving me his flirtatious smile, he sat in the bed and started massaging my swollen feet.

'what do you think the gender of this child will be?' I asked him.

'well we have exactly a month to find out' he said.

'I wish it to be a girl, Niki is already in your side, I don't have anyone to support me.' I huffed.

'about that, I was thinking, why don't we try another one,' he said winking.

'another one?????' I threw a pillow at him. 'go and get a vasectomy and I swear if you come next to me, I'll punch you wear the sun doesn't shine'

'ouch' he said smiling. 'just kidding, don't punch me ninja'

'shravani I'm glad that I've met you, otherwise I would have never found this happiness, you guys are my life.'

'yes akash, we grew up in a household who didn't want us, but now look we aren't alone, we have a big family' I said as I caressed his head.

'I know minion, I'm glad I found you, I love you' he said as he kissed my forehead and covered me with the blanket and lied down next to me.

And That's how Mr Grumpy found his minion ❤️

Some day I also would like to have lot of kids. Heheh☺

I'm sorry if I had disappointed you guys, but I really had to finish this book. So thank you for all your support and love❤️