Chapter 3

The giant or how would I say the tall hottie, lifted his huge hands and slowly removed his shades. His eyes they were captivating and they held so much power. He had a very powerful dominating aura. Everything about him screamed dangerous. He slowly looked at me, taking his time to study me his eyes widened like he knew me but then he smirked at me. What was that? How dare he? I was mad now, okay maybe he is hot but I don't care. How dare he smirk at me. I dont know I was so distracted, I couldn't help, but look at him. His jawline, oh gosh it was so sharp and to make thing worse he had a beard too. And did I tell yall, I have a thing for beards. Why is he so good looking? Shravu what are you doing? My inner voice started screaming. Are you checking out your enemy.

That's when I quickly regained my senses. He was still smirking at me and throwing me glances, while talking to his PA. Enough of the ogling, get back to work. The magistrate entered and all of us stood up to greet him. Then the case proceeded, I had to call up few witnesses and cross question them, but everything seem to be in their side. I was having second thoughts about him being the bad guy here. He had a very clear and clean record of his business deals. And I couldn't find any loopholes to support my crooked tooth client. I knew I was loosing, but it was fine. My stupid client was probably a fraud,serves him right. After few more minutes, the verdict was finally passed. The magistrate declared that there was no foul play in the tripathi industries. I wasn't upset, because as always justice won. Maybe I should change my opinion on business men being cheats. This is the 4th case that I lost in a row and I didn't know what I was going to do now. Collecting my stuff I slowly walked out towards my office with yadhav (my assistant) following my trail.

That's when I heard a deep voice. This voice was distracting me, something like I've heard before.I turned around to face hottie. He was on a call throwing orders at someone. Sighing, I started walking only to be stopped by some one calling my name. That same deep voice. I turned around to see hottie looking down at me. This guy was so tall and I looked like a little kid next to him. He seemed to be a bit intimidating but it's okay I wasn't scared of him.

'yes?' I asked him more like a question. I raised my brows staring at him waiting for him to speak.

'Hi, I just wanted to have a small word with you' he said calmly. I was a bit surprised. But still managed to say 'okay?' and I dismissed yadhav. Today I was wearing a black and white saree, and I felt self conscious as I found him staring at me. I kept adjusting my saree, trying to cover my waist which was a bit exposed and I saw him smirking at me. This man! Urghh. I was annoyed.

(Shravanis saree)

(Shravanis saree)

'look Mr I don't have a whole day here to waste my time with you, speak quickly'

'woahh, calm down minion' he chuckled.

'minion? Who? Me?' I asked him annoyed.

'yes, of course! I just wanted to tell you that I'm quite impressed with you, I liked the way you spoke back there and I just wanted to say keep it up' and he winked at me.

Wait, is he complimenting me? I was shocked. I didn't expect this.

'umm..' I stuttered,slightly blushing.

'haha what? Cat caught your tongue? Back there you couldn't stop talking now what happened? I didn't think this minion had such a good mouth'

'what? Stop calling me minion mister! Now if you don't mind, I need to get back to work' I barked at him and marched away from him.

As I walked past I heard him saying 'interesting' and he muttered something else to himself.

On my way home, I kept thinking about him. His eyes, they were captivating. There was some thing in those eyes that pulled me like a magnet. Shravu stop thinking about him!

My parents had found a good alliance for my sister, so they had already decided on a day for the guys family to come and see akka officially. I was happy for her. My baby is getting married. I hugged her happily and pinched her cheeks. She looked down shyly.

Ravichandrans house

'Sevi, why don't we ask keshavs daughter in hand in marriage for Deepak.' lokesh asked his wife one morning.

' keshavs daughter, you mean shravani?' sevitha asked lokesh excitedly.

' no no, I meant karthika, shravani is still young' lokesh replied.

' yeah, why not? Keshavs daughters are perfect, I don't mind any one of them' answered sevitha.

' I'll visit keshav tomorrow, will see'

Keshav and lokesh were best friends for a long time, even before shravani was born. Lokesh had helped keshav during his initial days of marriage and they had become inseparable since then. Even though the elders knew each other, the kids never interacted.

The next day lokesh visited the keshavs.

'what a pleasant suprise lokesh!' keshav exclaimed as soon as he saw his best friend,and hugged him.

The two friends exchanged pleasantries. And soon the two of them were laughing at old times and they were joined by anaditha with hot tea and snacks.

And then lokesh opened the topic, he asked karthikas hand in marriage for Deepak. Anu and keshav were surprised but nevertheless they agreed, they knew that deepak was a good man and so they agreed to make the two of them meet.

The Ravichandrans were overjoyed. But now they had a big problem, they had to convince their son. He was going to throw a tantrum. Deepak was a good son to them, but boy he can be so difficult at times.

That evening, at dinner the Ravichandrans decided to break the news to their son.

So guys a short chapter
Don't forget to click the star button if you like my story!