Chapter 16

Someone pulled the blanket off me, I turned to look and it was akash. He was standing there looking annoyed with his hands on his hips, for some reason he reminded me of a male version of myself. I looked at him amused, forgetting the incident. 'are you going to keep ignoring me?' he asked.

'umm.. No nothing like that' I managed to say without stammering. 'give my blanket!'

' come now, let's have lunch, if you don't come, I will have to repeat whatever happened few minutes ago'

My face heated again thinking of that incident.

I quickly got up and said' see I'm going to go downstairs, let's go' and I ran to the hall.
The whole time he kept glancing at me and I ignored his eyes. His eyes were very dangerous, I shouldnt look at them too often. I made a mental note to myself. After finishing lunch, I wanted to watch a movie. What else to do? I was a big suriya (South Indian actor) fan. I loved him. I decided to watch his recent movie. Akash joined me after some time, he told me that he was a ajith fan. Half way through the movie, I felt his hand on my shoulder,I turned to look at him to tell him to take his hand off, but he was so engrossed in watching the movie. So I decided to shift and move away, just because I was a bit lenient, this man has started becoming all touchy touchy.

'why are you moving away minion?' he asked while still looking at the screen.

'it's because you are invading my personal space' I said removing his hands off my shoulder.

'there's no personal space between us, come here' and he pulled me to a bone crushing hug. When I resisted, he kept pulling me tighter. When did he turn this touchy touchy and the things he said made me nervous. Akash is supposed to be an arrogant man, but now here he is trying to romance me.

'let me go' I started punching his chest with my balled fists. But he just ignored me. This man! Having nothing to do, I bit his forearm.

'owwww' he said shocked. 'what are you?' he said rubbing his arm. 'so you are quite wild huh?' he said winking. Eww this man was so dirty minded.

'Eww, don't talk bad stuff' I said scrunching my nose.

'bad stuff?' he asked me laughing. 'I wont talk bad stuff but I'll do bad stuff to you' he said pulling me to his lap.

'what.. Are.. You d.. Oing, let.. Me. Goo'

'can't!' he said and he slowly placed me on the sofa in a sleeping position and started tickling me.

'no.. Stop...' I said laughing and both of us started laughing.

Once we regained our senses. I looked at him smiling. Is the beast turning into a teddy.

'grumps, when did you turn into a hopeless romantic ah'

He gave me a cheeky grin scratching his head.

'since the day you entered my life' he winked at me throwing a cushion.

'omg when did you become this cringy' I said putting my hands on my head.

In the evening, the door bell rang as i was typing something on my laptop. It was my family.

'shortie' my stupid brothers lunged at me. My mother and father were standing there smiling at us.

'let me go, I can't breathe ' I pulled their ears and they smiled sheepishly. How much I missed these two.

'Amma appa' I screamed happily and hugged them.

'so how's akash been treating you' atharv Anna asked me while i served them tea.

'hey, you should ask me that question'  'you know she punches me everyday' he said putting a fake hurt face.

And with that sentence he won over my family. All of them ganged up against me. Urghh. If it was the old akash I would have punched him,but now he has a place on my heart.

My parents were very happy. They kept looking at us as we quarreled.

That night we went to bed happily. And he hugged me while we slept, the pillows were all gone. Luckily I didn't kick him.

'aren't you coming to pray' I asked him.

'you know I don't'

'shut up and come here,' I said as I pulled him to the prayer room. I applied the viboothi on his forehead.

'you know you'll be a perfect mother' he said out of nowhere.

'what?' I squeaked.

'umm nothing.. Im running late, I'll see you in the evening' he said as he rushed out.

It was already evening and he wasn't back yet, I missed him already. I miss my family. I feel lonely and suddenly tears started rolling on my cheeks and I started sniffling. Oh no I think I'm pmsing.

Th door opened. And he walked in. Well who else could it.

'why are you sitting with the lights off, I know you are crazy but.. What's up' he said as he switched off the lights.

'I'm not crazy' I said sniffling.

'are you crying? Minion is everything okay, did something happen at work, heck did I do something wrong?' he asked as he sat next to me.

'I don't know, my stomach hurts and my stupid hormones are messing with me' I said rubbing my stomach.

'ohh..' he said as soon as my words registered on his head. ' is there anything I can do for you?'

'can I sleep on your lap' I asked him.

'umm.. Yeah come..'

I laid my head on his lap and took his hands and placed them on my head.

'massage my head' I know I was demanding, but right now I need someone to pamper me.

'oh this feels good' I whispered as my eyes drooped. 'you should do this more often' I muttered groggily as I fell asleep.