Chapter 19

Hey guys I'm back!!!!

'umm akash I need to tell you something' I said hesitantly. After so much of thinking and with the fear of rejection I decided to let him know what I feel. He is my husband after all not some random stranger and I know that he feels the same as well.

Akash was typing away on the laptop and he looked like he was lost in his work. Muttering a nevermind I just left him. I can't do this, what if he takes me for a joke.

I cooked lunch and called him to eat, but he said he wasn't hungry. I even told him I'll feed him while he worked, but he said no. Two days went like this, and he barely spoke to me as he was so busy with his work. I understood he was stressed, but that doesn't mean he can get angry with me and ignore me. Once when I called him for lunch he yelled at me, and then I got so mad that i gave up telling him to eat. Let him die in hunger that arrogant jerk.

My mood was cranky, I felt like steam was blowing from my head. Let him finish his business deal and then I'll deal with him. I just wanted a change because to be honest his behavior hurt me. He wasn't even talking to me so I just wrote on a sticky note saying that I'm going home for two days and pasted it on his laptop, as that's the only thing that he pays attention to.

I went home and my parents were surprised but I just assured them that I missed them. In the evening I decided to meet my friends. I wore a baby pink colored frock with my hair loose. I looked gorgeous as always.

'shravu, so tell us about your hubby' advitha asked me.

'he is alright..' I replied while sipping my milkshake.

" what do you mean alright? tell us tell us all about your love life"

" still figuring out " I said not wanting to talk about it. I missed that arrogant man, no matter how rude he is, I cant get that angry. Now I was beginning to regret my decision. I wondered if he had his meals properly, he must not be sleeping properly too.

After hanging out with my friends I went home and my mother had cooked all my favourite dishes. yipeee..

By the way Atharv anna"s marriage is fixed and by next year my big bro is going to hitched.

It was already nightfall, and my family had to attend a function so all of them left and I had no mood to attend it so I stayed back. I slumped on the sofa as I started reading a book while listening to music loudly. hehe I was a bit scared to stay alone in the night so this is what I do to. suddenly there was a knock. I sighed finally they are back. I opened the door to find that arrogant man leaning on the wall while scrolling his phone.

I scrunched my face and almost shut the door on his face before he pushed it open.

'what the hell minion? Is this how you treat your husband?' he said smiling as he cracked his knuckles and walked inside. 

'what are you doing here?' I asked as I folded my hands against my chest.

'well, my wife suddenly left me, so I came to take her back'

'I ain't coming anywhere with you,'

'I missed you, and you don't even miss me' he said putting his baby face.

'missed me?' I scoffed. 'you yelled at me and ignored me for days, I hate you'

'ouch' he said clutching his chest. Dramatic much.

'look, Im mad at you'

' it's fine but give me a hug, I missed you so much, forgive me please. Pretty please' he said coming closer to me.

'go away' I said angrily throwing the cushions at him.

He just laughed at me. 'you look so adorable,'  he said as he took a picture of me. 'Come here minion'

'no, never'

He just walked towards me and gave me a bone crushing hug. 'let me go you giant' I screamed but ended up getting melted by his hug. I missed his scent, his warmth, his comfort and the feeling of protection and care. As soon as I inhaled his scent all my annoyance vanished. I just got lost in that moment.

'I'm so hungry' he whined as he let go of the hug.

'such a baby.. I'll cook something for you'

'I'll help you' he said rolling his sleeves. I couldn't help but stare at him. He looked hot, even when he hasn't showered.

I averted my eyes as I saw him smirking at me. 'wifey is having dirty thoughts about me' my cheeks heated up.

'ewww shut up, go and shower, you look gross'

'liaaar..' he said as he chuckled and trotted off to my room.

After dinner we went to bed. My parents informed me that they won't be returning tonight so we decided to sleep.

'akash I love you' I said quickly as I hugged him closing my eyes. I was afraid to see his reactions.

How will akash react?