Finding His GF Watching The Rain - Dean

You had always loved the rain. Just something about listening to it or watching it always made you feel calm & relaxed. You were currently taking a little break from all the research & case reports that you & the boys had been looking over for the case you were all currently on together. You decided to curl up in one of the chairs that were next to the only window in your motel room. Looking out the window & up to the sky, you noticed how there were plenty of dark-colored clouds in the sky. Which meant it was gunna rain & hopefully soon. Since you were tired of dealing with the hot muggy weather of the town you were in. You pulled your eyes away from the window & pulled out your phone to get caught up in the outside world. A short while later you started hearing tapping sounds. Looking up you saw that Sam was still reading one of the case files & Dean was taking a break drinking a fresh beer he pulled out from the fridge. So neither of them were making the tapping sounds. Turning around you saw that it was the sound of the rain hitting the window next to you. So you turned your full body towards the window as you just sat there & watched the rain come down. Your attention was pulled off the outside when your boyfriend had set a beer in front of you. You quietly thanked him & scooted over patting the space next to you for him to sit. He did & as soon as he got comfortable enough he pulled you into his lap. You took a few sips from the beer that was set in front of you then passed it to him when you were done. As he took it from you, you went back to watching the rain come down. You'd even seen some lightning dance across a couple of the clouds. The two of you just sat curled up together until the rain started to die down & a tired Sammy told you that your little break time was over.