His GF Flinches When He Gets Mad - Jack

He was angrier at himself more than anything. As he was still adjusting to living in the bunker with you guys. While also trying to get full control over his powers. You knew if you didn't say anything or get involved that he'd just take it out on himself. Which was always something you hated to see not to mention how much it made your heartache. You quietly took a seat next to him while sweetly reassuring him that it was okay & to not push himself. That he get the hang of his powers soon enough & that there was no need for him to beat himself up over it. But you weren't prepared for his outburst of anger. It was more so him in a frustrated tone saying "When! When will I get control over my own powers?!" You couldn't help but flinch at the loudness of his voice mainly because it had caught you by surprise. But he took it as if you were scared of him thinking that he might hurt you. You watched as the anger in his eyes turned into sadness. He apologized & you knew he was gunna try to vanish off to somewhere, but you put your hand on his arm stopping him. You told him how him raising his voice had just caught you off guard & that you weren't afraid of him. If anything you just felt helpless that you couldn't do more for him like you wanted to. He put his hand on top of yours & the next thing you knew you were someplace new. He explained to you how he comes here whenever he just wants to get away from everything & how he felt like it could help you do the same. He was right since you just being with him in this beautiful place did help you forget about everything & for that you couldn't thank him enough.