He Walks In On You Changing - Dean

He didn't even mean to walk in on you getting changed. He had at first come to talk to you about something serious. The next hunt you two were going to be going on very soon. So he had just come to tell you that you should start packing & be ready to leave the next day. Normally he wouldn't knock since you two just had a habit of coming in & out of each other's rooms whenever. So it was only a matter of time before something like this was bound to happen. It had taken him a minute to even realize that you were half naked in the middle of changing. To be honest, he didn't even see much since your back had been turned to him, but he did take his time staring & taking in what he did see. Because to be honest he very much so did like what he saw. But he just so happened to be lost in his thoughts that he didn't even notice that you had turned around & started to panic when you saw him standing there just about gawking at you. Only your embarrassed shrieks had registered in his brain which led to him shyly turning away. Both trying to hide the blush that had crept up on his cheeks let alone the hard-on that he was starting to have grow in his pants. So now he was the one trying to avoid the embarrassment. After clearing his throat he managed to get out what he had come to your room in the first place to discuss. Once he had gotten what he needed to say out he was quick to leave your room.