Can I Kiss You Prompt - Jack

Your relationship with Jack was still fairly new. Well if you considered coming up on two months still fairly new. To be honest the two of you were just enjoying every day you two had together. Sure you two were physically affectionate with each other, once you had told & then showed him the ropes so to speak. But still, he was always so sweet & polite asking you for permission before he did anything. Your heart couldn't help, but flutter at how gently he treated you, but you made sure to let him know that you weren't gunna break like some porcelain doll. Though he just couldn't help, be protective over you mainly because of how much he cared for you & the last thing he wanted was to lose you. The two of you were currently in the bunker getting ready to go out on a hunt. Since the Winchester brothers & Cas were out on their own cases. You gathered up all the weapons & supplies while Jack was crossing off things on the list that the two of you made whenever you went out on cases together. Once everything was packed you decided to take a little break before you went out & started packing things because you knew once you hit the road there'd be no breaks minus the small ones at the gas station whenever you needed to fill up the tank or stop for a bathroom break. So while Jack was moving the bags to the bottom of the stairs so you could just grab them on the way out you couldn't help but walk up behind him & wrap your arms around his waist. Just wanting to enjoy this small blissful moment before everything turned hectic with the hunt. It seemed as if he had the same idea as he turned around & pulled you closer to him. His arms wrapping protectively around you. You just stood there, eyes closed while listening to the steady thumping of your boyfriend's heartbeat. Which always managed to soothe you. When you opened your eyes & looked up at him you found him staring down at you eyes filled with nothing, but love as he brought his hand up to your cheek & gently cupped your cheek. You couldn't help the smile that spread across your face when he asked "Can I kiss you?" "Always." Was your response & that's all he needed to hear before he connected his lips to yours. Savoring every second of the kiss while you could before you finally had to pull away to get some air back in your lungs. You could honestly just stay like this with him forever & just from the look he was giving you, you knew he was thinking the same thing. But the two of you did have a job to do, so begrudgingly you two parted & made your way to the stairs each grabbing a back & making your way to your car. But you made sure to remind yourself the faster you finished this case the quicker you could get back to spend some quality time with your amazing boyfriend.