Chapter 143

Transition

Broken images and sounds flashed in Li Zhou's mind

As soon as the killer landed on Isol, Xavier was notified.

Li Zhou looked at the killers who were already under surveillance, and said with a smile, "I really can't wait."

"No, if this is successful, you will get the position of the emperor without much effort." Bowen clicked on the killer who was walking by the night on the virtual screen, slightly surprised, "Yo , they are all masters.

"How do you say?" Li Zhou was a little curious, the killer was wrapped in a zongzi, how did Bowen see it?

Bowen is happy, he can be considered a place to show off.

He said earnestly: "These insects are strong and agile, and they can't hear the sound during the rise and fall. When they move, they know that they use the night and the shadow of the building to hide their figure. You know, you must be strong and well-trained, and you see—"

Bowen pointed at the leading killer: "Look carefully at the back of this leading killer."

Li Zhou followed Bowen's fingers and found that the back of the lead killer was faintly glowing with invisible light spots, he turned his head to look at Bowen in surprise.

Hes actually a female with S+ mental power!

Bowen nodded and said: "It seems that the boss has given you some things that are not in the textbook. The worms on the interstellar know that to determine the level of mental power, a mental power test is required. But it's not."

Pointing at the light spot on the back of the lead killer, Bowen continued: "The precise mental power level does need to be tested, but females with a mental power level of S rank and above are highly concentrated in mental power. At some point, that might happen.

"When the mental power level reaches the SS+ level, you can freely control this kind of light spot. You don't see that there is no light spot when we walk at night, because we have focused on training." Xavier added.

Li Zhou understood and made inferences: "In other words, these are indeed elites, and they are indeed well-trained, but they are much worse than you, at least there is no way to hide this" nature". "

"That's right, very correct." Shevell admired, "We just need to monitor them now to see who they are hooking up with, and when the bait is thrown by the female father tomorrow, they will find it themselves. Take the chance and bite the hook."

"The plan is perfect, I'll see how my father and I perform tomorrow." Li Zhou raised his eyes and smiled wickedly, "You should also show up to put some pressure on Jacob, otherwise he will keep huddled in Side star, it's not good to not attack, is it?"

Xevier also smiled, very similar to Li Zhou: "You're right, it's time for Jacob to move."

Bowen on the side looked at the husband and wife who looked at each other affectionately with a belly of bad water, he couldn't help shivering, and whispered, "Jacob is a little miserable."

"What did you say?" The husband and wife looked at Bowen together.

"Nothing, nothing..." Bowen secretly wiped his sweat and said: "I mean, Jacob saw the boss appear safe and sound, and he also killed all the killers and undercover agents he sent. , I guess it will be **** off."

Sheville sneered: "This is the effect I want. Without a sense of crisis, he won't move, won't move, how can we use strength?"

Bowen was choked by Xavier and changed the subject: "Are Quincy and Star Beast to be interrogated separately now, or together?"