Chapter 44

Coming

Li Zhou: Come and kill me with a thunderbolt! (two more)

Li Zhou's stalking finally made Xavier agree to his request.

Looking at Xavier who was shy and wanted to find a hole in the ground, Li Zhou raised his eyebrows and smiled, secretly said: Xavier is really too soft and cute in these things. After a little coax, he obeyed obediently, which really satisfied all his fantasies about his lover.

Thinking that there are still a lot of things to do for a while, he decided to let Xavier go for a while, after all, some things still have to be done in dim light to feel more.

The race is this kind of spiritual butterfly, so lets try this first.

"Okay, I'll take you for a run at night to see if there are any problems. After there are no problems, you are cultivating alone."

Cherville nodded while holding the exercise, thought for a while, and said, "That, Li Zhou..."

"Huh? What's wrong?" Thinking that Xie Weier was in a hurry to cultivate, Li Zhou reassured him: "No hurry for cultivation, I'll show you around in space first."

"No, I'm not in a hurry, I just want to ask, don't we practice together like before?"

He thought that he and Li Zhou would get twice the result with half the effort.

Actually, Xavier felt right, this kind of double cultivation of spiritual power in the Purple Mansion would indeed make cultivation more effective. But in the past, Taoist companions rarely practiced this way, because it is very dangerous for Zifu's spiritual power to be open to others.

If one of them has bad intentions, the best time to start is to exchange spiritual power. Therefore, even if the spiritual power cultivation effect is good, few Taoist companions will do this. Anyway, the effect of ordinary double cultivation is already better than the effect of one person cultivation.

Li Zhou knew that Xavier did not know these potential things, but he knew that Xevier might not feel danger, but for Xavier, his trust in him exceeded the perception of danger.

I was very touched by Xavier's trust in him, Li Zhou looked at Xieweier's somewhat dodging eyes, and said softly: "Of course we practice together, when I say you practice by yourself, I mean when I'm not there. when you go, such as when you go to the Imperial Capital Star Side Star in a few days.

Xevier thought about it, too, he couldn't stick with Li Zhou all the time. It was he who ignored Li Zhou when he heard that Li Zhou asked him to practice on his own. Thinking of the stupid thing he had just done, Xavier felt that he had no face to face Li Zhou today.

He really used all his shyness, embarrassment, and stupidity all his life for today. Seeing Li Zhou grinning at himself, he couldn't help but stretch out his hand and nudge Li Zhou: "I still laugh. , don't go out to find ingredients, Duke will come in a while."

"Okay, okay." Afraid that Xavier would become angry and ignore himself, Li Zhou would accept it as soon as he saw it. He has seen a lot of expressions outside the iceberg of Xavier today.

Satisfied, he took Xavier's hand and walked out of the small bamboo building, telling him the ingredients that he would get for a while.

Xevier followed Li Zhou towards the outside, looked at Li Zhou who was not much shorter than himself, and suddenly said: "You can grow so tall because you were a human before?"

Li Zhou thought about the height of the males in this era, and said: "It shouldn't be, the males in this era are not short, it's because your females are too good to compare them, as for me , of course, in order to be worthy of you, I worked hard to grow taller."