Chapter 123

Escape

A small negligence almost killed Li Zhou

Li Zhou was so anxious at this moment!

The snipers he met on the way let him know that Quincy really had another purpose.

Thinking of the weapons Quincy brought, he couldn't help but worry about Sheville's current situation.

And that formidable combat power made them all look at him.

But they also clearly know that the male protection association will not mistake such an important matter, the genes of females and males are very different, not to mention that Li Zhou can be well appeased The spiritual power of the boss.

So, is the Li Zhou gene mutation or a throwback? Otherwise, how could a male who has been a waste for tens of thousands of years suddenly become so powerful?

And Li Zhou's wings.

The military female who had such an idea quickly shook her head, not daring to think about the strange things that happened in a short period of time, and focused on following Li Zhou quickly.

At the same time, the energy cannonball of Yu Wei's surviving gravity magnetic particle cannon has exploded on the soil ball that Duke re-sealed.

In the smoke and dust scattered, Duke was hit again and vomited blood and fell into a coma.

Shevell quickly checked with his mental strength. Fortunately, Duke was not fatally injured, but he was seriously injured. In a short time, there was no way to wake up.

Even if he can wake up, there is no way to use his powers to re-enclose them in the earth ball again. The tenacious starship has also been completely scrapped, and can no longer resist them.

Seeing that they were about to be hit by the next energy shell, Shevell pulled Duke and Brian to his side, and shoved Duke into Brian's arms.

Then, he spread out his evolved more huge and beautiful transparent wings to cover Brian and Duke, and the six phoenix tails entangled himself and the little ones tightly, using his wings to form a solid At the same time, the power was used to the extreme, and the purple-blue flame in the gold ignited instantly, firmly protecting them in the center.

Of course Brian couldn't let Shevell take the blow alone, but he was not as fast as Shevell, so he could only use his wings to protect the unconscious Du under the shelter of Shevell gram.

Actually, Xavier and Bryan knew very well that they might be out of luck this time, so he and Xavier wanted to use themselves to protect relatives and friends.

Now they can only hope that there is something wrong with this energy cannonball, otherwise even if the army arrives, they may not be able to save them.

Maybe he always remembered all kinds of past events before he died, or maybe the cannonball speed was fast, but he missed Li Zhou's thinking, Xavier looked up in the direction of Isol star, in his mind was Li Zhou Every bit of the week is full of joys and sorrows.

Time seems to be slowing down, but in fact everything is between lightning and flint.

At the moment when the cannonball was about to land, a crystal drop of water appeared in the corner of Xavier's eyes.

"Goodbye Li Zhou, I love you. Sorry, Duke, Brian."

Cherville hugs Brian and Duke, waiting for the final judgment!