Chapter 58

Uninvited guests

Li Zhou: In the future, I will have a cub like you, and another cub like me.

Li Zhou and Xie Weir spent two days at home peacefully and sweetly. Everyday they practiced with each other and tested the ingredients of soothing agents.

Cherville followed Li Zhou like an assistant researcher, helping Li Zhou analyze the ingredients of the soothing agent.

Li Zhou used many methods, but failed to detect the last few components. But just based on the ingredients detected now, he can already be sure that this soothing agent is a cure for the symptoms but not the root cause, and it may cause irreversible damage to the female and son's spiritual sea.

Because the ingredients he detected are all addictive sedative drugs, this sedative is completely a combination of large drugs.

Short-term use can indeed achieve the effect of soothing the spirit, but long-term use will not only cause damage to the spiritual sea, but also cause pain and runaway due to lack of soothing agents.

No wonder Clyde is so strict about the control of pacifiers. It seems that in addition to being afraid of the females getting the formula, she is also afraid that the females will know that the pacifier is not an antidote but a poison at all.

However, Duke and Iwell are both top doctors, Duke is a leader in pharmaceutical research and development, why haven't they found the problem of sedatives? Don't they have any medical drugs here that are made of these ingredients?

He told Xavier his conclusion with an ugly face. Xavier remembered the behavior of the seniors after losing the pacifier, and nodded heavily.

Afterwards, there is not much difference, but the effect is weakened.

result of the riots."

Li Zhou nodded and said: "I told you before about the reason for the mental violence, the essence is that you will not control it. Let's not talk about the toxicity of sedatives, and the efficacy is only forcible suppression. Mental power is worse than being blocked, and even if it is not poisonous in the long run, the female insects will directly enter the period of frequent mental violence due to the weakened effect of the sedative."

Looking at Xavier who became more and more serious because of his own analysis, Li Zhou said the last sentence: "It's best not to use the soothing agent, please let me think of a way to see if it can be done as soon as possible. Find alternatives, and if you use them, use less.

Cherville knew that Li Zhou's words about looking for a replacement were not big words. Many medicinal herbs in Li Zhou Space have the effect of conditioning mental power, but the effect is slow, not as immediate as a soothing agent.

If you can extract the ingredients of conditioning mental power from these medicinal materials, and then combine them, you should be able to make a substitute for soothing agents. But this is simple to say, and it takes a long time to make a foundation to achieve it.

Seeing Li Zhou frowning and worrying because of him, he was moved, but couldn't help but be moved.

Reaching out a hand and stroking Li Zhou's eyebrows, Xavier said softly: "Don't worry, even if it's poisonous, it's fine. As long as my soldiers can survive the successful fusion stage, it's fine, you There is no need to be so anxious to research alternatives.

Li Zhou did not know that as long as the study of the exercises was successfully taught, the female soldiers could be freed from the control of the pacifier.

But he was always worried that the sedatives were too addictive, and the military women took too much. Even if they could control their mental power, they could not help but take it. In that case, the military women Sooner or later it has to be scrapped.