Chapter 69

Casey

Li Zhou: If you listen to me, I will not be sad.

Casey endured the pain and did a comprehensive mental examination, and the result was very bad. Looking at the doctor's diagnosis that she was about to enter a period of frequent mental violence, Casey calmly told the doctor: " Don't tell any bugs about this, if it gets out, I will only ask you."

The doctor is very worried about his boss, why is it: "Isn't Adjutant Yalong not enough?"

Casey said with a cold face, "I said, it's any bug."

"Okay, I see."

The doctor understands that Casey is afraid that after the news spreads, it will cause turmoil within the organization, and let the real star thief organization find an opportunity to annex them, watching Casey who is still holding on even if it is very uncomfortable , the doctor took out two pacifiers from the medicine cabinet.

"Boss, you haven't entered the frequent period yet, so the pacifier still works. I'll leave the pacifier here. If you can't hold on, don't force it."

Cathy nodded, indicating that she understood, seeing what the doctor had to tell him, he interrupted first: "Notes, you will send me the star brain later, I still have things to deal with, you first Go down."

The doctor had no choice but to pack up the equipment and leave Kathy's office.

When the doctor left, Kathy stared at the appease the doctor left him.

He knew that this thing didn't work for him at all, and even when it worked before, he rarely used it.

It's not how firm his willpower is, but every time he runs out of sedatives, the effect is not good, and his body will be very uncomfortable, which makes him suspect that sedatives are not A life saver is a life-threatening drug.

Of course he didn't say this to other worms, but he just used less pacifier when the worms in the tissue could be carried over.

The members didn't understand at first, but when they saw that he really didn't use it, they advertised the spirit of learning from the boss and not afraid of hardship, and they used it less.

But it was only two days ago that he realized that the pacifier didn't work for him.

In fact, after that night, his mental power, which was carefully maintained by Taylor, has completely calmed down. This calm has been maintained for nearly four years, and these four years have made him completely forget himself. There was a time when the spiritual sea collapsed and stepped into the brink of death.

It wasn't until he returned from the Imperial Capital Star last time that he felt the calm sea of ​​spirit that began to boil slowly.

At first he didn't care, but in just two days, he found that he couldn't stay awake for a long time. This feeling was completely different from the previous mental violence.

In order not to delay things, he took out the medicine that the doctor had prescribed to him before, but he had not used up. After confirming that it was not expired, he shot it in his body.

Unfortunately, other than making him more uncomfortable, there is no comforting effect. Only then did he know that the pacifier was ineffective.

When he came to this conclusion, he thought about going to the Imperial City to find Taylor in secret and let him help him again.

But when he thinks that his identity has been exposed, and that Taylor has his own queen and children, he is not sure whether Taylor will help a "notorious" star thief.