Chapter 98

Congregation

Li Zhou's aura is 2.8 meters, even the general is afraid

The Palace, the Council Hall, the first day of the Great Court.

This is three months after that happy family dinner, and it is also the first time Li Zhou has seen such a big scene since he came to Interstellar.

The Zerg royal family will hold two large court meetings every year, once in the middle of the year and once at the end of the year, each for seven days, so that the officials sent from the remote planets have the opportunity to return to the Imperial Capital Star to report their duties, re-evaluate performance and promotions, etc.

The Great Ceremony is also the best time for each planet to promote its own local specialties, tourism, etc., and make a name to the outside world.

Therefore, the most lively time of the imperial capital is during the grand court meeting. At this time, the imperial capital will gather knowledgeable people, watch the excitement, look for business opportunities, and promote local characteristics. .

The Imperial City Star Chamber of Commerce is optimistic about business opportunities. Led by the Clemens family, it will hold various activities such as exhibitions, temple fairs, and evening parties during the annual conference.

The forces of all parties will take advantage of the opportunity of opening multiple channels during the imperial court meeting, and take the opportunity to follow the debriefing officials, caravans, tourist teams and other teams that can legally enter the imperial capital Stars carry out tasks such as lurking, sabotaging, and creating panic.

So every time during the great court meeting, the military department and the Imperial City Police Department will cooperate to establish the Imperial City emergency defense mechanism to ensure the safety of the Imperial City.

Although today is the first day of the conference, Xavier has been busy for three days without going home due to the security work of the conference.

Li Zhou was very worried that Xavier's unhealed body would not be able to support it, so he prepared the meals that Xavier liked and prepared to go to the military to deliver meals to Xavier.

He thought that if Xavier could not support it, he would hand over the work to his cheap apprentices Morey and Duke, and take Xavier home to rest.

However, why is Li Zhou so worried about Xavier? It started a month ago.

A month ago, the mutant star beast attacked the M star again, because it was guessed that the star beast needed something in the M star in advance, so when the mutant star beast attacked, Xavier decided to lead the troops and sit in the town. M star, see if you can find the reason why the star beast is obsessed with M star.

Because of Shevel's orderly scheduling and the upgrade of the defensive net, everything went smoothly at the beginning.

Consecutive waves of star beast attacks were quickly repelled, the star beast army suffered heavy casualties, and they retreated collectively. Just when Sheville and Brian thought that the star beast army gave up this operation, the sudden change pregnancy!

The second master of the Star Orcs.

The appearance of Cassin made the Star Beast Legion, which had originally intended to retreat, suddenly boost the morale, like crazy, recklessly attacking the M star defense network regardless of death or casualties.

The worst thing is that the Star Orcs dont know where they mobilized their elite troops, and they unexpectedly bypassed the surveillance of the Zerg Heavenly Net and came to reinforce the M star. Star Orc Legion.