Chapter 109

wings

What? Li Zhou belongs to the royal family?

Li Zhou in the picture looked very painful, his face was flushed red, and the blue veins on his forehead burst, but these were not the places that surprised Xavier.

What surprised Xavier was Li Zhou's back!

Reach out until it is almost the size of the entire bed before stopping.

Li Zhou is no longer in so much pain because his wings stop growing.

Slow rhythm.

He regretted not going home to see Li Zhou first, and actually missed Li Zhou's most important and dangerous moment.

In Evil's urging voice, Xavier hurriedly wiped his face, telling Evil to be optimistic about Li Zhou, and he would take his female father back immediately.

Ever repeatedly promised to reassure him, and asked him to bring the light brain locked in his office safe when he came back to pass through the Imperial City Hospital.

Sheville nodded indiscriminately, hung up the communication, and got off the aircraft and entered the house to pick up his female father.

Amos was very aware of Xavier's character, and when he saw Xavier came in with red eyes, he thought he had suffered some great grievance, and quickly took Xavier's hand and asked, "Why? Did Clyde bully you again?"

Seville sat beside Amos, first ordered the insect attendant to pack some daily clothes and supplies for Amos, then pursed his lips and hugged Amos like a wronged child s.

He put his head on Amos' shoulder and said sadly, "Father, I missed the moment Li Zhou finally wanted."

Amos smiled and touched Xavier's half-length hair, and said softly, "What's wrong? Let's hear it."

Severe whispered to Amos what had just happened.

After hearing this, Amos gently stroked Xavier, who seemed to be crying, and said softly, "Li Zhou won't blame you."

"I know, but I'm so sorry."

Amos smiled and said, "Then let's go back quickly. Since we have missed the most important moment, don't miss Li Zhou's first congratulations when he wakes up."

Li Zhou still hadn't woken up when Xavier returned home.

Amos sat on the sofa in the living room, and asked Xavier to go upstairs to see Li Zhou, and let the household machine help to organize it.

Sheville did not refuse to answer, and rushed upstairs in three steps, and before entering the door, she felt the suppression of the mental power in the room.

He knew that this was Li Zhou's unconsciousness. In order to protect himself, he was accustomed to Li Zhou's mental power, but Aiweier, who was still at the peak of S-rank, couldn't stand it.

Thinking of Aiweier's serious temperament, he let him look at Li Zhou, even if he was uncomfortable, he would stay by Li Zhou's side, Xevier quickly opened the door.

Sure enough, Aiweier had been squeezed into a small corner near the bathroom by Li Zhou's mental strength, and he was still staring at the wings on Li Zhou's back.

Muttering in his mouth: "A miracle, this is a miracle." Seeing Xavier coming in, he suddenly raised his head and said excitedly, "Xavier, we want the ideal of peaceful survival between males and females. It will come true.