Chapter 135

War is coming

Cherville: I stole a **** back

Cherville was hidden in the darkness, and at his feet was the young military female who was delivering news.

.

Shevell did not expect that the usually cautious and competent military females would actually violate the yin and the yang.

Although he knew that this was inevitable in the army, military females had to have entertainment in their spare time.

This team of gamblers has committed a major taboo in the military and will be sent to court and sentenced to exile on the border or even lose her life.

Because of this law, there are basically no military females who dare to be lazy when performing tasks, so he really did not expect that under his jurisdiction, there are military females under his nose. Know the law and break the law.

Is it because he didn't find out before, or is this army girl so sure that he won't be able to come back from this expedition?

So, how did they know that they would never come back?

Severe's eyes fell on the female soldier who was knocked unconscious by him.

"Is that you? Who are you messaging?"

Xevier squinted her eyes and asked silently, the military female on the ground seemed to feel Xavier's questioning, and her comatose body trembled uncontrollably.

Cheville sneered, and a trace of soothing spirit drifted towards Li Zhou.

When Li Zhou looked in his direction, he picked up the unconscious military female, and several more and more disappeared into the military compound.

Li Zhou felt Xavier's spiritual power and knew that Xavier came to him to find out this situation.

After listening to Li Zhou's words, Amos slowly paced to the army female who was squatting on the ground with electromagnetic handcuffs.

He looked indifferent and his tone was cold, and said: "If it was normal, I could save you all, but now what's going on, I believe no bugs don't know. Duty, crime plus one class, and now according to wartime military law, direct execution!"

When the French army females heard it, they slumped to the ground and hurriedly opened their mouths. The voices of the 12 army females were superimposed together, and they were so frightened that they were so incoherent that they couldn't tell what they were thinking. to say something.

Frowning, Amos didnt talk nonsense, he directly crushed it with his mental power, and the criminal military female several grades lower than him suddenly turned into a **** choking his neck, his face was full of He was red, but he couldn't speak.

And the military females who did not commit the crime also looked at Amos in shock. They never thought that Amos, who was nearly eleven months pregnant, could still use such a terrifying spirit force.

You must know that it is impossible for females to use their mental power in the last two months of pregnancy. It can be said that the mental power completely disappears.

However, Amos, who has used a lot of mental energy on the playground now, has not changed his face at all, he is completely at ease.

He sneered and said sternly: "All the female soldiers listen and watch, this is the end of your negligence."