Chapter 60

New Students

Cherville: I will try to let go of the past and make myself stronger

The night in the late spring always brings a little coolness, and the breeze makes the coolness reach the bottom of my heart.

However, at this time, the temperature in Li Zhou's bedroom was completely opposite to the outside world.

Since Li Zhou said those words, Xavier's body temperature rose rapidly. He looked at the forbearance and cherished look in Li Zhou's eyes, stretched out his arms around Li Zhou's neck, and told Li Zhou his answer with practical actions.

Li Zhou, who received a positive answer, instantly deepened his green eyes into dark green, and a charming and worm-hearted smile rippled around his mouth.

Xievil was bewitched by Li Zhou's delicate appearance, and he climbed up the whole worm little by little following Li Zhou's rhythm.

Li Zhou is the solid wall that allows him to rely on, climb, and grow at will.

The seemingly weak Lingxiaohua found an environment for him to survive. After a long time, he absorbed nutrients and strengthened himself, and the flowers began to bloom slowly.

However, the fragile flowers that just bloomed were not ready, and a gust of wind and rain came galloping.

The raindrops mixed with the strong wind hurriedly hit the flowers that just bloomed. But how can the wind and rain make the weak flower do what it wants, it suddenly becomes slow and slow, coaxing the flower to bloom again.

However, just when the flowers were really obedient and tried to bloom, he galloped and tilted again, making the flowers inevitable.

Become the true tough, weather-resistant king of the bush.

Before going to sleep, Xavier's mind suddenly flashed the exhortation on the note that Duke once gave him, and he thought in a daze: Duke is still conservative, Li Zhou's endurance is even more A female with an SS+ physique like him could hardly handle it.

Thinking of what Li Zhou said about his lack of self-control, Xavier felt a hint of sweetness in his heart.

Li Zhou didn't lie to him, and he didn't need to feel inferior. He would step by step and walk steadily with Li Zhou until the fog cleared.

Looking at the little hero who held his hand even when he fell asleep, there was a hint of a smile in Xavier's slightly swollen eyes, and then he couldn't hold on any longer and put his head on the Li Zhou's neck crater fell asleep.

The newly born sun outside the house illuminates the flowers and plants in the courtyard and encourages them to thrive. When it wants to look through the window to see who is still sleeping and wasting a good time, it is blocked by the heavy curtains outside the house.

At this time, nothing can disturb the sweet rest of the sentient beings.

When Xavier opened his eyes again, he saw Li Zhouzheng leaning on his head with one hand and looking at him with a smile, when he saw him wake up, he asked in a low voice, "How is it? Does your back hurt? ?"

He was just about to say that he was fine and there was nothing uncomfortable, but when he moved his body to get up, he froze in place.

Because he felt the sequelae of over-exercise after a long time, his whole body was like a rusty little five, and every time he moved, he seemed to hear the sound of "squeak, squeak" at the joints.