Epilogue

Damien POV

Five years later

Currently on my way home from my dream job as a sportscaster. That little apartment I rented 5 years ago is long gone and in its place and is a beautiful  5 bedroom house with a pool, entertainment room/playroom for the kids, my wife's office for jewelry business and a garage in the backyard we turned into a smoke shed.

Pulling in front of my home I see my four year old daughter Brianna drawing on the sidewalk with chalk, this is until she sees me.

"DADDY" she screams at the top of her lungs. She definitely get that from her mom side of the family. She runs to hung me with her two year old twin brothers on her heels. They all jumps on my hugging me for dear life.

On the porch smiling from ear to ear is the mother of my children and my wife of four years. Her partner in crime right next to her which only can mean Nick is on his way. After her best friend left her husband Jada and Nick meet at of engagement party and been together ever since.

After the kids finally let go of me and went back to minding they business I made my way over to my beautiful wife. I kiss her like the very first time all over again.

"Caught your show today, Skip seem to really not like you" Jada says

I ignore her as always, which she hates more than anything. Just before she could say something else Nick pulls up with King, Brittany's God son with him. King runs up to Bri and hugs her making Jada fake gasps and everyone else laugh. We all hang like normal til it was time to go to my mother in laws house for a big family dinner for the big announcement we are going to make.

---------------------------------
Brittany Pov

We are the last to arrive at the house like always. The kids runs off to their cousins and we go to speak to the adults. Both of our families are here so we have a full House. After speaking to them I go to kiss my dad picture over his urn like I always do. My dad died shortly after we got engaged. He wasn't even able to walk me down the aisle but my mom did holding his picture. Turns out he had stage 4 cancer and none of us knew. I whisper the news to him like I always do.

Dinner was in full swing, when I guess my mom got tired of waiting for the announcement.

"So what yall got to tell us"

Damien looks at with a big smile and grabs my hand.

"Well mom" I said standing up and talking out the card in my pocket handed it to her.

She opens it and gasp and says "oh God not again"

"We're pregnant" I says

"With twins again" Damien added

We getting a mix of congrats and hugs from our families.

"I not helping this time. That girl was crazy when she was pregnant with Ryan and Bryan" my diary says the same thing she said when we found out I was pregnant last time. Damien laughs and kisses me

I have a great husband, awesome kids, a big supportive family and the best friend anyone could ask for. Who knew taking a chance on a childhood crush can turn into something so beautiful.

Something More.

The End