.

After the late night smoke sesh with Devon,my ass was tired as hell and didn't even wanna get outta bed the following morning,but I had to notify my homeroom teacher about my absence for the week.

"Why have you been so sad lately?" Shekhinah asked,standing Infront of my table and I looked her over,curling my lip with disgust-was she only getting concerned now that I was aight?this how friendship be? I thought I would die last week,the tears just wouldn't stop coming to my eyes and ha ass wasn't concerned,she ain't even noticed till now-what I gotta say?
"Man get outta my face,this shii plastic." I waved her off,replying the text Mist had sent a while back while I was in class.

"I'm just checking you,you know?I'm your friend and I care about you,so is everything good with you and Kyrie?"
"Ion needa be checked Khi,so step" her mean ass was lookin at me like I was crazy for not wantin to open to her-like she been there for me and I was just wylin out now. I knew shekhinah,she was always in err'body business tryna get the hottest juice and let me tell you,you did not want your business being spread by her.

"Hey don't be mean to me,it's not my fault you couldn't keep a good man."
All the rage I had been secretly harbouring in my heart for Kyrie just burst at the seams,my mind going black as I picked up the table in front of me and smashed it into Shekhinah face. I picked up a wooden piece from the broken table and pounded her in the head with it,stopping when blood came out her nose only to saddle her and bang her head into the floor numerous times.
She grabbed me by the hair,pushing me back resulting in my back colliding with the wall.

The other kids started surrounding us,grabbing onto her shoulders and holding her back. "I could keep a good man?well it's fuck me now cause atleast I can get a man! Yo badly built ass betta shut up,cause I will jack yo shit up!on God,I ain't afraid of you. You just walk around bullspittin on err'body thinkin they gon let up, TRY ME ONE MORE TIME! I'll jack yo ass fasho!"
"Tf is wrong witchu! I was just askiin if you're okay!you wanna fight me?"
"Hit me,hit me bitch!these MFs gon catch ya ass lackin,fasho!you playin man,you playin!"
"ENOUGH!what is this!" Mr Johnson-our homeroom teacher-walked in and everyone went silent,rushing back to their seats.
"Are you people fighting?"
"Nah sir,we was just playin and Shekinah fell and the table broke,so we was helping her up,right Shekinah?"

She gave me the stink eye, wiping some of the blood onto her clothes and nodded to my lie, flashing a Cheshire cat grin at Mr Johnson making him shudder and cower back-he didn't believe us,but at 55,he wasn't getting paid enough to be worryin about no bloody children fighting in class. "Uhh-well Shekinah would you like to go home and get cleaned up?"
__________
Kyrie came in 30 minutes before lunch ended,moon walking his way to the chair beside my seat and I almost gagged when he started throwing peace signs at bitches.
"Lil' mama" he slips in beside me takes my hand in his,flashing a smile at me with that chipped tooth of his.
"Tch whoever told you your ass was fly ruined you,shut yo mouth"
"Nah you just jealous ma,it don't get mo'betta than Me,ahehe!" He brings my hand up to his lips to kiss and my soul almost leaves my body,his lips are so soft.
"Ma,I just came through to make sure you straight...like I'on want you to do sumn you'll end up regretting,your big head don't think sometimes...I know that much." He says,looking right into my eyes with the most sincere look in his eyes-or atleast that's what it looks like.
"I'm straight man, I'm straight-dont worry about me.

"Before the doctor puts you to sleep,we needed to talk to you about sumn...you know that medication you're taking slows down the growth of anything that grows at a huge rate right?that includes your hair and nails...the cancer foundation of NY could use your hair to make you a wig since-"
"Since my hair is gonna stop growing at some point...it's already fallin out mama,it's nun I didn't expect...where's the doctor?"
"Melanie...baby it's okay to be upset-"
"Ma! I don't need a constant reminder that my life can never juss be perfect,I know I'm dying! I know I'm going bald! I know I'm never gonna reach 18,stop reminding me!Where that fuckin doctor at?" 
_

________

Aint updated in a few so this just a filler🤟🧘