Chapter 10

We are at The Lee Resturant , Ethan fell in love with Korean food because of Sarah before her he used to talk about how disgusting and tasteless it was but today he's telling a different story.

He is sitting next to me and Austin is sitting on the other side , grinning at the both of us , I'm scared he might end up revealing what happened between us last night , I'm counting my heartbeat to keep myself from panicking too much which will automatically lead to Ethan finding out by just purely observing my behaviour .

we have already placed our orders the waiter said it will take ten minutes and it already feels like an hour , I just want to get out of here .

the most uncomfortable thing for me in this whole world is having to eat next to Ethan or even stand close to him , at the award ceremony I was counting every second and it felt like the whole thing went on for 2 days , I'm still recovering from that and now Austin has forced me into yet another relapse.

"  did you go out with my wife back in the day ?" Ethan asks blatantly .

Austin shakes his head lightly , "why would you even ask that man ?"

Ethan shrugs ," I don't know If it's because you called my wife beautiful but I just sense this vibe between you two everytime you meet each other's gaze my Lauren here looks away ,is he making you uncomfortable Sweetie?" .

Austin laughs " relax it's nothing like that , your wife was popular back in the day she only used to wave at me ,we weren't even close to being anything , maybe my presence makes her shy" he smiles.

"Well Lauren is quite the shy person don't get in over your head by thinking it's because of you,stop grinning like a rich playboy at her ,you'll scare her even more  " .

" She wasn't always shy though " .

Ethan takes a sip of his water ," I guess " he shrugs  changing the subject,"this reminds me of France , I met with him the other day he's not the clown we used to know, he's the typical serious businessman, I tried making jokes with him throughout our conversation he was stern the entire time refusing to laugh ".

" What ?France as in France Dee? ".

" Yup " .

" Nah I don't believe you , I'll have to see it for myself" .

They both continue  in their college days subject (Zyl's P&T College), they are both laughing at things that are not even funny , I had no idea Austin attended there as well by the sound of things that's where they got acquainted.they seem like the best of friends it makes me feel every pore in my body .

" so you guys are really married huh?" Austin asks  leaning back into his chair and folding his arms as if he is suspecting something.

Ethan looks at me and back at him , "why do you sound so skeptical?, doesn't she seem like my type?" his left knee starts shaking , the only fear Ethan has is the fear of being unmasked.

" No not at all it's just you two don't quite match " .

Ethan laughs it off ," I'm afraid the whole country would disagree with you on that statement, Lauren and I were clearly made for each other , isn't that right sweetheart ?" He throws his arm around me planting a soft kiss on my cheek.

He huffs ,"cute" he says with a hint of attitude.

I cough loudly trying to signal him to stop whatever he is doing , I keep avoiding eye contact with him mainly because I'm ashamed of myself  that I might've had an affair with him and him being Ethan's friends  means he has a 90 percent chance of revealing the truth to Ethan depending on what type of person he is and if he continues acting like this Ethan will catch on.