Panic

|Belos's POV|

"What are we doing again?" Icarus asked.

"Traitors deserve punishment, you said hunter hasnt come back to the palace, so, we'll have to use a more.... unconventional... type of punishment for him" I said, opening the doors to the basement.

I walked over to the center of the room and drew a string of glyphs.

"What are you doing?" Icarus asked.

"You'll see" I said.

|Hunters POV|

We had gotten to Y/N's house and explained the situation to Y/N's mom, we hung out there for a while before night rolled around.

We went up to Y/N's room and got into his bed.

"Hi" Y/N said.

"Hi" I said.

"Are you ok?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah... im fine" I said.
"I just... I dont know what im going to do... my uncle knows I betrayed him... so I obviously cant go back there, I just... what if he finds me? Or you? What if he hurts you?"

"Hey, look at me, if he does find you, I will do everything I can to protect you, you got that? I lo- your my best friend, and boyfriend, I wont let him do anything to you" Y/N said.

"Thank you..." I said quietly.

Y/N kissed the top of my head and wrapped his arms around me, snuggling close to me.

All of a sudden my eyes shot open and I was in a long hallway resembling the emporers palace.

"W- where am I?" I asked, my voice echoing down the long hallway.

"Seems like it worked" A voice said behind me.

"Uncle?" I asked, turning around to face him.

"Theres the traitor" Belos said.
"Now, where are you right now?"

"W- what?" I asked as belos walked towards me.

I felt like I couldnt move, my arms and legs frozen in place as belos's eyes began to glow and he placed his hand on my head.

|Belos's POV|

I awoke in Hunters body, next to the Clawthorne boy.

I pushed him aside and got out of the bed, walking towards the door.

"Hunter? Where are you going?" Y/N asked.

I ignored him and opened the door, walking downstairs and out the front door.

"Reagens old house, what a pleasent suprise" I said, slipping my concious out of Hunters body and back into his dream.

"Thank you hunter, for telling me exactly where you are" I said, slipping out of his dream and waking up back in the palaces basement.

"Set course for the house of clawthorne" I told Icarus.

|Hunters POV|

I woke back up, now outside of the house kneeling on the ground.

"I- I- he- he found me..." I said, breathing heavily.

"Hunter? Whats going on?" Y/N asked walking up to me.

"He found me... he found me Y/N he-... hes coming..." I said.

"Who? Whos coming?" Y/N asked.

"My uncle he- he knows where we are! I- I- i've gotta get outta here he'll- hes coming to get you- a- and me- I have to grt out of here now! Y/N, ive gotta run!" I said quickly, breathing heavily.