The forest

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Amity said as we walked through the woods.

"Well I actually dont know, all I know is that this place is supposed to be beautiful!" Hunter said.

"Where are we going again?" Luz asked.

"The mirror jungle, all the trees are made of some sort of reflective surface, water, metal, glass, actual mirrors, you name it, as long as its reflective, its there!" I explained.
"But you could get lost very easily, thats why we brought this" I said, holding up our spool of rope.

"Aaaaand were here!" Hunter said.

"Wow!" Luz and amity said.

"Alright, make sure to- luz? Amity?" Hunter said.
"Great, they're gone and we're not attatched, oh well, if they get lost its not my fault"

"So why'd you want to come here again?" I asked.

"Thought we could check it out, plus, I hear it gets really creepy the further you venture in!" Hunter said.

"And thats a good thing?..." I asked.

By the time I could get 2 words out hunter was already venturing into the reflective forest.

"H- hey! Wait up!" I said, running after him.

I caught up to him and we slowly started walking through the glass and metal trees that scattered our view.

"Isnt it beautiful?" Hunter asked.

Hunter and I turned our views to a crystal clear pond, trees made of water slightly showing our reflections surrounded the translucent pool.

"It is" I said.

I looked over at hunter and saw him looking at the pond in awe, a genuine smile plastered on his face.

'I dont think I've ever seen his smile before, its kinda cute' I thought.

Hunter looked at me for a split second and wiped his smile off his face, clearly embarrased.

"Sorry about that" Hunter said.

"Whats there to be sorry about?" I asked.

"Uhh... nothing! Hehe lets just keep moving" Hunter said, walking a different direction.

'Wonder what thats about' I thought.

|Luz's POV|

"I think we're lost" I said.

"Yeah, for some reason I cant find the way we came, the direction I thought we came from is that way, but thats blocked off by trees" Amity said.

"Yeah, I think thats like, the definition of lost" I said.

Amity turned around only to see me hanging upside down with twigs sticking out of my ears and leaves covering my eyes.

"Haha, your so cute" Amity said.

The leaves fell off of my eyes and I blushed, I tried to hide my face but I ended up falling off the branch, amity of course, caught me.

"You ok?" Amity asked.

"Y- yeah" I said, blushing deeper.

"Your so cute when you blush" Amity teased.

"Oh... oh your going to be the death of me" I said, falling into Amitys arms again.

Amity giggled and helped me stand up again.

"Ok ok, we need to find a way out of here" Amity said.

"Got any ideas?" I asked.