Crush

|Amity's POV|

"Hey mittens" Edric said.

"Arent you supposed to be in class?" I asked, grabbing my books from my locker.

"Yeah, just figured I'd annoy you" Edric said.

"Uh huh, nothing to do with the fact that your crush is in the room right there?" I asked, pointing to the room next to us.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW I- ahem* how do you know I have a crush?" Edric whispered.

"Read your diary, payback for the comet" I said.

"You little-" Edric started.

"How stupid is it that you wont write your crushes name in the diary by the way? I spent HOURS looking for it, all you write is 'he looks amazing' how am I supposed to get any information from that?" I asked.

"Your not supposed to get 'information'!" Edric said.

"Whatever, all I know is that hes in the beast-keeping track, I'll just ask Y/N if he has any idea" I said.

"Wait whos Y/N again?" Edric asked.

"I have literally told you 10 times.... in the last 3 days, if you cant remember, thats your fault" I said, walking to class.

"Yeah whatever" Edric said.

Time skip

|Hunters POV|

The class was practicing some spells, since I really couldnt, I walked up to Y/N's desk.

"Hows it going?" I asked.

"Pretty good! I just cant figure out how to...." Y/N drifted off, waving his fingers around.

He drew a few shapes in the air and a cloud of smoke circled around the bug Y/N had summoned, after a few seconds the smoke subsided and the bug had turned into a bird.

"Wow!" I said.

"Yes! Finally!" Y/N said triumphantly.

I watched as Y/N celebrated, smiling at his happiness.

"Hey!" Y/N said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? What?" I asked.

"Do you wanna try?" He asked.

"You know I cant" I said.

"Well, i've been thinking, maybe theres a way you can, well, not on your own but.... just let me try something" Y/N said.

He stood up out of his seat and stood behind me.

"W- what are you?-" I started.

"Shhhh" He said, wrapping his arms around me and gently grabbing my wrists.

My eyes went wide and I blushed, essentially frozen in place.

'I cant breathe' I thought.

"Alright, just follow my lead" Y/N said.

I nodded slightly and he moved my hands around, the magic from his hands flowed down into mine and we drew a circle of light together.

"Oh I- woah!" I said.

"Pretty cool right?" Y/N asked.

I nodded my head and the circle lit up, a small hummingbird flew out of the circle and onto the desk.

Y/N smiled at me and realized how we were standing, he blushed and let go of me sitting back down in his seat.

"So how was that?" Y/N asked.