chapter 15

just wanted to say; ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE!!!

I don't own Boku no hero academia( My hero academia) nor Tokyo Ghoul!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Did he become weak?'

Was the first thing she thought.

Even if he looks less gloomy that the first time they met. The sweet perfume permanent on Midoriya was difficult to not recognize.

Izuku was her saviour and nothing could change that. If he says that they should stay put, so be it.

He had a point anyway. They were just heroes in training.

No

less than that, right now they were only kids in costumes.

"This kid is really bothersome"

She couldn't help but bite her lips harshly as the villain talked about who they were, but she couldn't care less. Right now she had something else in mind.

()()()()()()(()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

*SPLASH!!!*

Izuku brutally hit the water when the portal opened again. It took him a second to recover from the shock and started the swim with the goal to reach the surface. Before he could swim further, something or someone grabbed his leg and pulled him down.

'what th-'

"It's only one kid? Here I thought I would have a bit of fun with those heroes."

Only now did Izuku manage to notice the multiple villains around him. Well, they looked more like humanoïde reptiles.

"We have nothing against you kid, but we must get our job done."

One villain threw a punch at Izuku and surprisingly managed to knock the air out of him.

'How?! They can't be the normal villain that's for sure and I'm going to drown if this keeps up!'

Now he was regretting not considering the session of training underwater with that woman. He should have accepted it this way he wouldn't have to use his kagune, but he had something else prepared for them. If they see it, he would have to kill them on the spot or else rumour is going to be spread if one of them manages to escape the police. Or ill just keep them for interrogation later today. But even if they don't see it, they'll end up dead anyway.

It happened in a flash.

Izuku took a small gold cross out of his dimension storage, in a golden flash it became as big a him and its door was open.

The villain who was previously holding the kid, was now missing his leg and the one who was continuously beating him was now missing an eye.

They could feel a shiver down their spine as they noticed the golden chain appearing from the big coffin slowly pulling them in.

()()()()()()()()()()()()

"Wow. what a sight to behold."