Chapiter 7

Just wanted to say; ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE!!!

I don't own Boku no hero academia( My hero academia) or Tokyo Ghoul!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most of the students were already in class waiting for the teacher to arrive.

Even if it was only the first day of school, everyone was already trying to make friends. Most of the people would take time to make friends or at least be a bit quiet. But the class was already really loud.

Then again it wasn't everyone who tried to make friend, like Bakugou who was yelling at a kid of Soumei academy. Tenya Iida.

Until they heard a sound of little bell ringing in the class. They all turned their head to find a a green haired guy looking at the ground. When he lift his head, they saw that his eyes were toxic green unlike his wavy dark green hair that reach his shoulder.

'Why do they all look at me like that?' Izuku asked to himself

" Dek-" Start Katsuki but was cut by the blue haired boy.

"Hello! I'm Tenya Iida from Soumei academy! It's a pleasure to finally meet you!" He said

"Likewise, I'm Izuku Midoryia" Izuku response with a smile

"And, I wanted to apologies!" he said lowering his head. " When I saw you at the entrance exam, you were always looking up and you didn't listen to the instructions. So I though that you were here only to play! But I shouldn't have judge you "

'If I was you, I would have never apologized...' Izuku tough deadpanned. He had litterally forget about that day.

"Oh it's ok! It's not like you know me or anything."

"Midoryia, I hate to admit it but you're better than me. You found the actual nature of the exam!" He finished. Izuku was still looking at him with a smile.

'What the hell his he talking about?!'

He was about to continue the conversation when he felt something caught his arm. He didn't have to see who it was before pulling his arm towards himself . "Don't touch me Katsuki"

Katsuki felt his heart droop when he heard his name, But he could feel the anger raising.

"What do you mean 'Don't touch me Katsuki'! Tch... I hope you have a good explanation for the reason you didn't to come funeral" He finish whispering in Midoryia ears. Izuku turn his head to finally have a look have a look at Katsuki. The look his have right now was exactly what Izuku espect from him. ANGER.

" Sorry but I don't want to have any business with you." he said backing away form Bakugou who glared at him before returning back to his sit. By now he really didn't really have anything against him, but he didn't really feel like talking to him on the first day of school.

"Ah! It's you! Curly-hair kid!! I'm glad I found you, I couldn't say thanks you when saved me!" said a girl coming from the door.

"... no you don't ha-" Izuku couldn't finish before someone cut him.

" If you're gonna be hunting for buddies, then do it elsewhere." Complain a voice coming from a yellow looking pillar.

"Hmm, It took you 8 second to quiet down... " he started "I'm your homeroom teacher, Shouta Aizawa. Pleasure meeting you." he said scaning the class before his eyes fell in Midoryia one.

'You don't look like you're happy to see us tho' Izuku thought looking away.

"Wear these immediately and then shove off to the P.E. grounds." He said lending them a P.E. costume.