Chapiter 4

just wanted to say; ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE!!!

I don't own Boku no hero academia( My hero academia) nor Tokyo Ghoul!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku had to take a few steps back and took a minute to take everything in. He couldn't believe what he was reading right now. After seeing that last message there was only one thing that came into his head.

"I'm a Ghoul?"

Maybe Izuku was just trying to avoid the truth this whole time but this was the finale thing to confirm it. Izuku had his suspicion after reading the book, but everything was adding up, him being not able to eat normal food, his need to drink coffee(He didn't really quite understand this one yet), and the fact the system wanted him to eat flesh.

But now it was telling him that he would have to eat flesh otherwise he would die. Izuku stood there looking down at Rylee who was passed out lying on the ground.

Izuku gulped his saliva down, for some reason something was drawing him to the man's body. Without realizing it, he was slowly moving forward and suddenly he could smell his flesh. The soft flesh covering his bones.

<Bonus Quest granted >

<Consume your victim's flesh to gain a stat point>

"How am I even meant to do this." Izuku thought as he looked Rylee like a piece of meat on a plate.

Izuku started to lift Rylee off the ground and place him back down again as he was deciding on what to do.

"Damn it, in the movies it so much easier." Izuku said, "The idea of sticking my teeth into someone, I just can't do it."

In the end, Izuku decided to leave Rylee's body there and head to the beach.

Izuku then decided to open his status screen to see if there were any differences from before now that he had levelled up and evolved.

<Name: Izuku Midoriya>

<Race: Half-Ling>

<HP 15/15>

<Exp 40/200>

<Strength 10>

<Agility 10>

<Stamina 15>

< Attribute points available (1)>

Izuku's health and stamina had increased by 50 percent while everything else seemed to have remained the same. To be honest, Izuku was pretty bumped out about that but just underneath he could see that there was a single attribute point.

When Izuku pressed on the system it would allow him to increase his strength, Agility or Stamina by one point. Izuku thought about it for a while and decided to add a point to his Agility.

<Agility 11>

Even though Izuku wanted to put it into strength in case he met more people like that man, he thought he could overcome that problem with a good training and would just be a waste of stats. What he wanted right now was to be able to be fast and agile like an assassin.

Izuku wondered if there was a reason why the system had only given him one point, then he started to remember the additional quest that it had given him. As long as Izuku consumed the flesh of his victim, it would give him a stat point.

So far Izuku would have been able to have an additional two stat points while levelling up only gave him one. If Izuku wanted to get stronger then this would be the quickest way.