Chapitre 11

just wanted to say; ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE!!!

I don't own Boku no hero academia( My Hero Academia) or Tokyo Ghoul!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone was glaring at him...

His body slightly shakes at the intensity of bloodlust.

It didn't come from a normal person that's for sure. Those kinds of intense bloodlust could only come from vampires.

And this one was a powerful one that's for sure.

He knew Sero was getting away at this really moment and he couldn't do anything about it. For now, he felt relieved knowing the assailant didn't want to harm his classmate, but if he moved now, would he kill him on the spot...

Izuku bit his bottom lips.

From his memories in the underworld, he didn't remember anyone hating him to the point to follow him here.

Well, there was one person who hate him, but that presence wasn't hers. Moreover, she would probably be too busy to come anyway. So maybe she hired someone.

But If someone has trespassed the gate to the human world, his sensei would have noticed him. Or that said person used another way to come here and probably hunt him down.

Suddenly, a heavy presence disappeared and finally, Izuku could let himself collapse on the bombe.

~~~~~

There was one was only one thing Kirishima could understand. From Sero, who was now beside him, he knew that there was two Midoriya. One of them could be a fake and the other one the real. He was sure that the one in front of them was the one being controlled, even if his teammate said the one near the bombe was the puppet. This one has been fighting since the very start only attacking when he moves, other than that, he would stay still. It was like he could only respond to movement around him.

If that were true then there was just no way to win this fight!

If the puppet could bring him down with only a kick, then just imagine the original! He literally could be a monster in sheep's clothing. At first glance, Midoriya looks so frail and even the puppet looks frail!

Should they just give up?

No!

Why was he suddenly thinking this way?

'THUD!'

"Eek!" Sero gasp backing up.

Kirishima looked in front of him and the figure who was previously standing dropped to the ground and started turning itself into ashes.

'Sero was right! Wait... If this one is down, what happening to the real Midoriya?!'

"THE HERO TEAM WIN!!!"

~~~

Izuku was clenching his head in pain as he look at himself in the mirror.

Back during the training, his sensei said that sometime if he happened to be in contact with extremely strong bloodlust, he could suffer from headaches afterwards, the stronger the bloodlust, the worst it was. He knew it was true it did happen to him once, but this one was way out of the league. Not only did his head hurt, but it was like he didn't eat anything today!

He gripped his stomach in pain as he trew up again in the sink.

'Just who in the hell could a bloodlust that strong' he thought as a tear slid down his cheek.

~~~

"Midoriya!"

Izuku looked behind him and noticed his Aizawa sensei catching up to him. "Yes, Aizawa-sensei?"