Chapter 14

just wanted to say; ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE!!!

I don't own Boku no hero academia( My hero academia) nor Tokyo Ghoul!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school, U.A.

"You looked troubled is something wrong?" The principal asked as he walked toward the gate.

Aizawa could only stay silent as he recalled the look on his students' faces, which have been altered.

"Do you perhaps have something to say about what happened to the gate? Or maybe who could have done it?" Nedzu still didn't look at him.

"No"

He probably already knew that he was lying, he hopes not. As far as he knew, Izuku's quirk was the only one that came close to a decaying one. Well, that is only what he said to him the first time he meet him.  And after what happened to Izuku yesterday, he told him that his quirk was dimension storage and he believed him.

After learning that the reporters went after Izuku and Bakugo, he didn't think twice before assuming that the said reporters were after Izuku.

But he didn't wonder how they just disappeared into the thin air like that and he could guess that the cause was again related to Izuku.

But still

()()()()()()()()()

After school, Sekoto Peak entrance.

"We are going to stay together. No funny business and no trying to jumpscare your class mate. Understand?" Yeld Midoriya. He was currently at the front of the gate, his back toward the forest and facing his classmate.

"Yes!" They singed

Izuku felt his heart flutter. It made him remember the first time he tried to babysate werewolf and guided them trough a forest. But this time its was the day and he was with humans.

"We are going to do 1 hours or less here. The ride to get here was already long so I dont want you guys to go home late. Did everyone call their parents to tell about their were about?"

"YES"

"Alright then lets go!" Izuku turned toward the forest and lead the way, being more familiar with the forest, he could make sure that they didn't went near the portal.

He knew that no matter how much he told them to not go, they would have went anyway just for the thrill of it. So he'll make sure that they get out of here before dark.

"Midoriya, we were wondering if you had siblings."

"No, why? does it look like it?"

"Well yeah, You literally have the bomb following you around at school and you don't mind taking the lead," Seto added.

It was only now that he noticed that Bakugo in fact didn't come. there was only Ashido, Ururaka, Ojiro, Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero and Hagakure. Somewhat he expected Ida to come with them.

"Nah, Bakugo follow me because we used to be in the same middle school and I used to take care of my neighbours' kid."

"Ohh, that why." he nodded content with the response he got.

"I also had a question," said Midoryia looking at Sero. "Ask away!"

"Remember, when I cut your tape during the test?" Sero nodded, "Do you feel pain when I cut them?"

"Nah, I didn't don't worry, the only moment I feel them is when they come out of my elbows"

"Oh okay okay" he nodded. falling in silence again. but he didn't mind the silence of the other. He was never one to be good at keeping conversation, he felt good just hearing the other talking about them already feeling goosebumps on their arm and occasionally hearing them taking pictures.