18

"Go get papa," I scream as Dom walks in the front door. I see the four year old run and tackle his legs. Dom falls dramatically careful not to hit Cam. Cam giggles as Dom pretends to get beat up by him.
"Suppers ready," I announce from the stove. I put the lasagna on plates and set three out on the table. After washing up, Dom and Cam sit down, diving into their food. I also take a bite slowly. Recently I haven't been feeling the best, but haven't told Dom. He'd never let me train or go on patrol. It took months after having Cam for him to finally 'deem me fit' to return to physical activity. That just sealed the deal on me not wanting more kids. It seems that the universe doesn't want it to happen. Cautious, I take another bite, not wanting Dom to notice. He's too wrapped up in conversation with Cam about the best superhero. We finish supper and Dom cleans up while I put Cam to sleep.
"You ready?" I ask pulling him out of the tub. He nods as I wrap him in a towel.
"Let's go get your clothes on," I tell him. I follow him to his room where I see him putting on his pajamas from the bed.
"Goodnight Cam. I love you," I say kissing his forehead. I look up and see Dom in the doorway.
"I love you," He says.
"I love you both too," Cam giggles. I walk out and Dom shuts the door behind me.
"I'm so tired," I complain flopping down beside him on the bed.
"All you ever are is tired," He laughs. I get up and change into shorts, leaving my upper half naked. Thankfully after starting to train again, I got my abs and muscles back. Dom joins me in his shirts, and pulls me against him. I smile.
"I love you baby," He says to me.
"I love you too," I whisper before falling asleep.

I'm jolted awake by the sudden urge to puke. I sprint to the bathroom, making sure to not wake up Dom. After throwing up into the toilet, I check my watch, frowning when I see it's only five am. Right as I'm about to lay back down a scary thought pops in my head. I run down the stairs, to Eli and Peter's suite. Not wanting to wake Eli and Natalie up, I open the door. I walk through the living room and into their bathroom. I look around the cabinet for a pregnancy test. I know he has some. All I ever hear about is how he and Eli are trying for a second baby. I almost shout in excitement when I find a box of them. I take three out before sneaking out, carefully shutting the door behind me. I walk carefully back into our apartment, trying not to wake Cam or Dom. I go straight to the bathroom and piss on the stick. As I wait for the results, I feel like my heart is going to beat out of my chest. I feel my alarm vibrate indicating the time's up.
"Negative, Negative, Negative," I chant quietly as I flip the test over. My heart drops when I see positive. I feel tears fall down my face. The sobs gets louder as I think about the risks that come with this pregnancy. I look up as the door opens, revealing Dom's confused face. I knew I should've locked the door.
"Kyler what's going on?" He asks, sitting down beside me on the floor. I hand him the stick. He reads it and nods.
"It's okay," He assures me, pulling into his lap.
"You have options. If you don't want to follow through with the pregnancy, you don't have to."
"No, I can't imagine getting an abortion, they're just not for me."
"We will love this baby no matter what," Dom assures me, rubbing my stomach. I nod and lean my back against his chest.
"Breathe baby, breathe," He coaches me. I nod and focus on matching his breathing. Dom stands up and carries me back to bed. He lays down and blankets my body with his. I calm down at his warmth.
"By the way. Remind me to apologize to Peter and Eli for sneaking in their apartment and stealing the test," I say trying to lighten the mood. It works, because Dom laughs and agrees. What if this pregnancies like last time? Even worse, what if it's not like last time? I can't imagine being that emotional again Dom. It was exhausting and humiliating. If this babies not an alpha, I'll be pregnant for even longer," I whine.
"How about we go to the hospital wing right now. For all we know you're not even pregnant," He says. I nod and he stands up, pulling me up after him. We walk through the quiet house quickly, not wanting to disturb anyone.
"I appreciate you coming here early to do this," Dom says, shaking the doctor's hand.
"When the alphas ask for something, it's best to listen," He jokes. I lay down on the bed and lift my shirt, revealing my abs that have a large four year old scar streaked down it. He puts the cold gel on and probes my stomach with the wand.
"Okay alpha, it appears that you are pregnant. Unfortunately we won't be able to check for any complications or abnormalities until a few more weeks. It appears he will be an omega." The doctor cleans off my stomach and leaves us alone.
"I promise you everything will be okay. And if it isn't, I'll be there every step of the way."
"I love you so much," I tell him, pressing my body against his in a tight hug.
"I love you too baby," He tells me with such conviction I wouldn't dare doubt it.