16 !

"Baby, wake up. We have to get going," I hear Dom whisper in my ear. I slightly open my eyes and cringe at the bright sun. I sit up and shift back into my human form to join Dom.
"Why don't you put some clothes on, then we can head to the next town for some breakfast." I nod and start putting on the shorts and shirt from yesterday, only having worn it for supper. Dom shifts back into his wolf, and we finish what we started yesterday.

"Wow this place is beautiful," I tell Dom, looking around the place we'll call home for the next two weeks. I walk through each room, taking in the beauty of it all. When we get to the master bedroom, I see Dom set the bag on the bed. I walk to the balcony and smile at the hot tub and pool in the backyard. Dom made sure that no matter where we went it'd be private and secluded.
"Hey baby, come check out this shower," I hear Dom yell. I follow his voice into the bathroom and see a huge high ceiling shower.
"We'll definitely have to try that out tonight," Dom whispers in my ear, causing me to shiver.
"Until then let's swim," I say excitedly. We walk into the bedroom and take off our clothes.
"The good thing about this house," Dom starts to say as I grab my swimsuit.
"There's no one around for miles," He says as he picks me up, running downstairs with me in his arms. He both get in the hot tub completely naked. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't turned on by the idea of hot tub sex. I sit with my legs on each side of his hips, our chest pressing together. We enjoy the warmth for almost an hour, just talking about the baby and our future
"You look hot," I whisper to Dom randomly. His lips press harshly into mine. I moan as my erection rubs against his and his stomach. His hands move to my ass that is resting on his thighs. He starts squeezing and probing me. I let out a scream when I feel two of his fingers enter me in one hard thrust. He keeps that hand going at a fast pace while his other hand jerks me off. He turns me around so that I'm facing the edge of the hot tub, with my ass facing him. My ass and upper body now feeling cold since the water only goes to my lower knees. The cold is quickly forgotten when I feel something wet touch my hole where his fingers used to be. I snap my back back and see Dom's tongue lapping at the raw hole. I moan as his tongue darts in and out of me. He then adds a finger to join his thumb and my vision blurs.
"Oh my god, fuck," I moan out. I whimper when Dom pulls out and all the pleasure stops. Before I can complain; I feel Dom pick me up and carry me upstairs to our bed. He lays me on my back and presses my knees to my chest. I feel his tongue go back to my ass and continue with its pleasurable thrusts. My hands find their way to his hair, where I pull and tug. Right as I'm about to come I feel the pleasure stop again. At this point I'm about to cry.
"I was going to offer to blow you, but that's out the window," I tell him angry. He laughs and stands up. Right as I'm about to sit up, I feel his dick poke at my entrance. Before I had time to realize what was happening, Dom thrusts all the way in.
"Fuck Dom. What's your deal with not prepping me," I whine.
"I thought eating you out and fingering you was enough," He whispers sexily in my ear. I just moan as he pulls out and pushes back in with all his force.
"Fuck fuck fuck," I scream as he keeps up the torturous pace. He grabs my upper thighs and pulls me to the end of the bed where he's standing. He pushes my knees to the side of my hips with all his weight, giving him even more momentum. I feel tears streaming down my face from the immense pleasure.
"Holy fuck, baby," Dom says as he reaches the spot that has me screaming. At this point I couldn't be more thankful we don't have any neighbors. I reach my hand back to grab his hand, needing some sort of comfort and touch. I never understood the people who were all touchy during sex, but this pregnancy has made a different person.
"Oh fuck Dom, don't stop," I moan. With the hand not holding mine, he reaches down and starts pumping my length. I squint my eyes shut tight as my body experiences a pleasure overload. My mouth hangs open, but nothing is coming out.
"Dom, i'm going to -," I start, not having time to finish. I find myself shooting ropes all over Dom's hand and stomach, him filling me up. I breathe heavily, desperate to catch my breath. Dom lays beside me, both of our chests heaving up and down.
"I need a shower," I complain to Dom. He wastes no time in standing up and carrying me to the bench in the shower. I don't move from the bench, not having the energy. I shift uncomfortably from the pain that's already in my back. Dom takes the shower head off the wall and sprays, the come dripping from my stomach and used hole. After completely cleaning my body, Dom starts on my hair.
"Shit Dom. Did you know it's almost two am?" I ask, looking at my watch.
"So what, the only question that should be asked is if you're ready for round two," He says with a smirk. If this is what the whole honeymoon is going to be like, then I'm screwed.