3 !

I hesitantly grab his cock and give it a long lick starting from the base to the tip. He lets out a grunt so I take as much of him as I can into my mouth. I start to bob my head, carefully swirling my tongue around his tip.

After a few minutes his grunts become louder and I feel him spill down my throat. I quickly swallow and pull off his cock. His hands pull me up under my armpit to capture my lips with his. I feel his hands run down my hips and land on my ass. He squeezes and grabs my thigh.
Not breaking the kiss, Dom pins me against the shower wall.

His one hand raises my leg bring my knee to my chest. I feel his other hand start probing at my throbbing hole. His finger starts to gently push on it with just enough pressure to assure it won't go in. After a minute of the teasing I growl.

"Stop fucking around," I tell him, Jacob threatening to take over. Dom just laughs lowly and gently swirls his pointer finger in. I shift at the sudden intrusion but ignore the uncomfortable feeling as his tongue explores my mouth.

Eventually the discomfort subsides and I'm consumed with pleasure. By now he's added another finger and is going at an in humane rate. I instinctually push on his abs to push him away, but don't want him to stop. Eventually his fingers reach something in me that makes me moan loudly.

"Found it," He says as I grab his biceps for supports. My head remains lowered against his chest, my eyes fixated on his hard again cock. After a minute I feel my stomach twist, and my legs begin to shake. I then watch the white liquid shoot out against Dom's thigh.

Dom slowly lowers my leg, causing my hip to ache from the previous position. I stay slouched against Dom as he cleans us both off and helps me out of the now cold water. My legs are still shaky has he leads me over to the bed that I sink into, still wrapped in my towel.

"Fuck that was good," He says as he lays down beside me. I nod, letting my chin hit his chest.

"My hip hurts," I tell him in a hushed voice. I feel his hands start to massage my hip, dulling the ache.

"Do you think anyone heard?" I ask suddenly embarrassed.

"Nah, this apartment is cut off from the rest of the house." I nod at him. I feel my eyes shut as my head relaxes against his chest, as my hand rest on his abs.

"Baby, you gotta get dressed," He tells me as I feel his hand slip down my towel and rest on my butt. I just ignore him and let sleep take over.

I shift and cuddle closer to the warmth.

"Good morning baby," I hear. I slowly open my eyes and see Dom looking down at me. I look down and see were both still in our towels.

"You've got to stop calling me that," I complain.

"You like it," He accuses.

"You're right I do, but people will start to think of me as a luna not an alpha," I reason.

"Fine, I'll just call you it in private." I nod to him and cuddle closer with me leg draped over his.

"I'm hungry," I tell him before sitting up. I hear him chuckle but follow.

"I can't go out there in your clothes, they'll know somethings up." I tell him after he hands me the clothes from last night.

"No they won't, you're reading too much in to it, I haven't had any time to stock the kitchen here yet, I just moved in yesterday." He tells me. I nod, agreeing. I slip into the sweats he gave me, followed by the sweatshirt. I then follow him out, praying to the goddess nobodies in the kitchen. Unfortunately I can't get that lucky, as I see Eli and a few warriors talking at the island.