10

I wake up after the best night of sleep I've gotten all month. I see Dom's arms over me protectively. I smile thinking about yesterday. He accepts the baby and realizes that he was wrong about leaving. It was a relief to hear he didn't blame me and it wasn't my fault.
"When do you want to go back?" I hear Dom ask, scaring me.
"With you," Is all I answer, scooting back against him.
"Well yeah, but when?"
"Soon, I feel awful for leaving the pack like that for a month. Eli and Peter have had their hands full."
"Hey, it's not your fault. It's mine and I'm going to make sure everyone knows that," He assures me.
"Should we leave around lunch time?" I ask.
"Sure, I can't believe you came by yourself. What if something happened to the baby?"
"Well the baby probably would've died had I not found you. I was barely holding on," I answer honestly, almost trying to guilt him, suddenly angry. I watch as his eyes change to ones that hold guilt. I scoot away from him quickly when I'm taken over with nausea. I run to the bathroom and start puking into the toilet. I feel Dom behind me, rubbing my back.
"Oh my word, are you okay?" Dom asks.
"Yeah, I'm used to it."
"I'm so sorry you had to go through it by yourself. I will do everything and anything to try to make it up to you. But I know it will take awhile," He says, hugging me again. I feel my small bump pressing against his abs.
"Dom, I'm horny," I say randomly and unashamed. Dom laughs at my mood swing as I rub up against him.
"Not right now Kyler. We have to get ready to go. I have to pack and clean out the cabin. But tomorrow when we get home. I promise," He reasons with me. I nod reluctantly, letting him go. He walks back into the bedroom and begins collecting all his clothes, throwing them in his duffle bag.
"How's Logan?" I ask for Jacob.
"He's good. He was mad at me for leaving Jacob. Perhaps we should let them out together when we get home. Logan appreciated his time with Jacob when he was in heat," Dom tells me with a smirk. I roll my eyes but I feel Jacob light up with excitement.
"Well Jacob can't wait." I sit on the bed as I watch him collect his clothes and food from around the cabin.
"Can I have a shirt? I don't think I'll shift on the way home. The doctor said it was okay, but I don't want to risk it."
"Yeah, you can just ride me," He says, tossing me a hoodie from his closet. I feel my cock tighten at his statement. This pregnancy has made me hornier than usual. And I'm always horny. Somehow I made it through the whole month without even thinking about sex. Probably because my other emotions were so evident.
"Breakfast is ready," Dom tells me, causing me to scrunch my eyebrows up. I didn't even notice him making the eggs. I sit with him at the table, and we eat in silence.
"What have you been doing this last month?" I ask curious.
"Mainly reading and maintaining the cabin."
"Oh so you weren't really affected by the strained bond?" I ask calmly, trying not to get mad.
"Well yeah, but not as bad as you. Since I'm the one that broke it, it makes sense that it wasn't as bad for me. But if I could go back in time I would stay and talk to you. Do you want to know about Delilah?"
"Sure," I responded, pretending Eli didn't tell me.
"Delilah was my sister. She was older than me, but was an omega. One day we were out playing and she was attacked by rogues. She died protecting me. It was my fault and I will never forgive myself. But when I'm with you, I feel complete and it made me feel guilty. SoI took my frustrations out on you. I love you so much."
"I'm sorry I called her stupid. I was just mad at you for teasing me. I hate how much control you have over me."
"Don't you realize how much control you have over me?" He asks showing nothing but conviction.
"As much as I have control over you, you have over me." I smile at the thought.
"You mean equals?" I ask pointing between us. He nods with a smile. I finish my eggs than we grab his bags and begin the two day trip back to the pack lands. We spend the rest of the day running at an insane pace through the woods.
"Holy shit, Dom. That's normally a two day trip, and you did it in a little over twelve hours," I tell him shocked to see the pack house.
"I know all the shortcuts. I used to go there often," He tells me with a laugh. I smile, glad to see him happy. It's hard to believe just days ago I was miserable and he was mad at me. I follow Dom up the stairs to his apartment, pack members greeting us the whole way.
"Why's our door missing?" Dom asks as we get to the upper apartment.
"Oh, my dad had to kick it down because I changed the password and wouldn't let anyone in." Dom just nods sadly. Not wanting to bring anything up.
"I'll fix that tonight," He tells me.
"If you're tired it can wait."
"It's ok baby. It needs to be done." I smile at the familiar nickname.
"I'm going to run to the store now. Just let me set these bags in our room." I follow him to our room and his jaw drops when we walk in and sees the state of the room. His clothes are thrown around the whole room and the windows broke.
"How about I go to the store to get the new door and window and will you able to clean the room?" He asks, eyeing my stomach.
"I'm pregnant not incompetent," I say to him harshly. He just laughs.
"Are all my clothes dirty?"
"No, I just layed with them and smelt them," I tell him with a blush. He nods.
"Okay baby I'll be back soon. I love you," He tells me, pressing a kiss to my lips. I watch as he walks out.
"Wait Dom," I yell.
"Maybe i should come with you," I add.
"No it's okay. I promise I'll be back. And if I'm not you can kick my ass," He tells me giving me another kiss. I smile as he leaves. I turn around and face my mess. This room represents the last month. Dom being mad at me. Finding out I was pregnant then thinking I'd have to raise them alone. I smile as tears fall down my face. Although the last month was anything but easy, I know everything will get better. I spend the next hour and a half picking up clothes.
"Fuck," I yell as I step on a piece of the broken window. I look down and see a large piece of glass stuck in the arch of my left foot. I hop over to the bed right as I hear foot steps up the stairs. I mentally curse to myself.
"Oh my god Kyler what happened?"
"Don't call me Kyler," I tell him upset.
"Oh my god baby what happened?" He repeats mocking me.
"What does it look like happened? I obviously stepped on a piece of glass." Dom walks into the bathroom and returns with a first aid kit. He squats on the ground and starts tending to my foot. He pulls the glass out earning a hiss from me. He then starts wrapping my foot so the blood wont get everywhere.
"And just like that, you'll be healed within an hour," He informs me.
"It's hot, why isn't the AC working?" I ask not bothering to thank him.
"I don't know but I think someone fucked with our thermostat. It's set on 82." He turns it down and I hear the AC kick on. Until it cools down I take my shirt off leaving me in my shorts, Dom doing the same. I follow him out the living room by the front door. I watch him unbox the door, focused on his v line. His shorts hanging low. As he starts screwing the door to the hinges almost an hour later I see sweat dripping down his abs. It feels like something straight out of a movie. Nevertheless I enjoy the view, horny as fuck. I practically moan as he stretches to the top hinge, causing his shorts to shimmy down even more.
"I am not an object," Dom says in a matter of fact tone.
"You're my object," I shoot back unashamed as I check him out.
"I wanna fuck," I whine.
"When I'm done with the window or else everyone's going to hear those pretty moans that come out of your mouth and we can't have that," He teases as he shuts the front door after programming the password. I watch impatiently as he puts the new window in, thankfully this takes much less time.