4 !

I watch as Kyler squirms under my grip.

"If you don't stop," He starts. Getting the hint I release my grip on his cock, and move my fingers to his pink untouched entrance. I circle my pointer finger around before pushing it in slowly. After a few minutes of steady rhythm, I add another finger.

I watch his face scrunch up at the intrusion. I go slow giving him time to adjust. When his face relaxes and he starts moaning louder, I add another finger, not breaking my rhythm. His moans get louder as I speed up. Right as I see his stomach tighten, I pull my fingers out, earning a whine.

I chuckle and just move up his body so my face rest by his. Not having any lube, I spit on my hand to slick my dick. I pull his right leg up and line myself up with his entrance. I slowly push in the tip, but cringe at how his face scrunches up and tears fall down his cheeks. I rub circle on his hip in a soothing manner.

"I can't do it, I can't do it," He says with a shaky voice. I nod and kiss him.

"Yes you can. The moon goddess made us for each other. We're are literally a perfect fit."

"Well maybe the moon goddess thought you were bottoming," He jokes.

"I doubt that. I won't move until you tell me to," I assure him. He nods and lays still for a minute before nodding again signaling he's ready. I continue to push in and he just gasp and pushes on my abs. I look down and smile at him for reassurance.

"People say this shit feels good," He whines as a question. I laugh and continue to rub his tense back.

"Give it time baby it will," I immediately feel him relax at the name he pretends to hate. After a few minutes I push in all the way and stop. I let him adjust again, as it takes everything in me not to hammer in and out. After an agonizing minute I start to move. Kyler moans under me.

"Ahh Ah fuck."

I speed up my thrust and hit something that makes him let out the loudest moan. In this moment I'm thankful were alone in the woods. Kyler had ran so far that there's no way anybody would bother us. I flip us over and flip positions so he's riding me, and I hear him go crazy.

"I'm close," He warns before sitting up onto his elbows.

"Me too," I grunt out. After a few more thrusts I feel myself spill into Kyler as I bite the crook of his neck. He immediately lets go, all over my stomach. I then feel him bite down sending an insane amount of pleasure through my body. Kyler then crashes onto my chest.

"We have to talk to our packs in a few hours," I tell Kyler frantically after looking at my watch.

"Ugh," He complains, burying himself deeper into my chest. He shifts, making my cock that's still deep inside of him hard instantly.

"I don't want to move," He tells me.

"I know baby, I'll help you back." I tell him as I slowly pulls out, making him groan. I stand up and find the clothes Kyler had tied to his leg when he shifted. I put on the sweats I'd lended him and slip the boxers on him, as well as the sweatshirt.

"Come on baby, I'll help you up," I offer with my hand outstretched. He gratefully accepts it and stands up with a hiss. He then walks over to me and wraps my arms around himself.

"You okay baby?"

"Yeah, just want a hug," He tells me. I smile remembering that newly mated wolves were possessive and clingy. I look down at his neck where my mark lays. I gently lick it, earning a moan.

"We have to go back and shower," He whispers to me. Agreeing, I pull away and lead Kyler back to the pack house. We again enter the back door and go up the stairs. He walks in front of me with a slight limp. But all things considered he's doing good.