10th Chapter

"Ugh!" I woke up in such a pain in my belly knowing the time for giving birth has come. I was so afraid of this moment and how much would the process hurt, but I couldn't wait to finally meet my son or daughter.

"Push, Dilruba, push!" Were only things I remember nurse yelled on me while I was delivering my baby.

"It's a boy!" I heard nurse telling and just in a moment later Valide Sultan and Hatice entering my chambers full of happinesses.

"Dilruba, congradulations! Ottoman lion cub prince is born!" Valide Sultan said as she took my little baby son in her hands and I couldn't stop myself from crying from happiness. I really wish Suleiman could be here to see our baby.

"Your name will be Murad!" Valide repeated three times in each of my baby son before giving him into my hands. I knew Hurrem and Mahidevran were standing in front of the doors probably both of them swearing me for having a son but in this moment nothing meant to me more than having this precious time with my son.

Exactly a month has passed since I give birth to Murad when Suleiman needed to arrive. It was day of his arrival and I couldn't even explain how I missed him in those last five months. It felt like entirety, but after my Murad came time went so fast.

I should've went to Valide Sultan's chambers to await for Suleiman but Murad couldn't stop crying so I decided to stay with him until he calms down, because I trusted no one enough to leave Murad alone with them.

"Everything will be fine my Murad when your father arrives and meet you finally," I said kissing my baby's forehead finally making him stop crying.

The fact that Suleiman and my brother Ibrahim arrived safely made me already feel relaxed and I knew Suleiman would come here to meet his son.

Very soon after Suleiman entered my chambers and I couldn't even imagine I could miss a person so much. I ran into his hug and didn't want to let him go how much I missed him.

"Suleiman!" I said as I didn't want to let him go out of my hug. His presence what I needed most in my life right now.

"My love, I have finally arrived to see you and to meet our lion cub," Suleiman said after kissing me gently and then I took Murad in my hands to show him.