4th Chapter

"Angelina, are you fine? Does it hurt you?" Suleyman asked me and putted his hand on my cheek when I came inside the Palace after he had a fight with Hurrem. He learned her what was her place and she left back to.

" I am fine now, Your Majesty. You shouldn't have worried so much about me. It was just a slap." I said looking at the floor trying not to look at him, but he tried so hard to catch my look with his beautiful blue eyes.

" Hurrem will never again dare to do something like this again. I will never allow her to do something like it." Suleyman said and smiled to me and it was so hard to not look at him while he was smiling so cute.

" Sultana only thought I wanted to separate you from her, I have no idea why, Hunkarim." I said and looked at the floor once again as I felt shy in his presence, but he putted his hand on my chin and lifted my head up.

" She is maybe jealous a beautiful and precious girl like you stole my heart. No one can remain indifferent beside your beauty." Suleyman said and made me blush. With each of his words he would just make butterflies in my stomach play even more.

" Those are very kind words from you, I don't know why have I deserve them." I said as I giggled to his words.

" Those words are nothing my mind can think about you, I could write a book of poems only about how I feel when I am standing next to you and knowing I have no ability to have you closer to me." Suleyman said and made me smile once again and I didn't know how he could do it so many times.

" But I will do whatever is needed to get permission and have you close to me because being without you saddens me." Suleyman said and smiled to me while I was kinda lost who he should get his permission from.

" You are Sultan of the whole world, why would you need anyone's permission?" I asked him teasingly wanting to make sure that the permission will be given.

" I will ask my best friend and my Grand Vizier. If he doesn't agree with that then I can't do anything against it." he said making me know he wants to ask my brother first because he was responsible for me and I really respected him to be this fair.

" You know the best, Your Majesty." I said smiling to him for the last time as he was leaving the Palace now and went to his own palace Topkapi where my brother was also now.

Only a thought that Sultan himself wants me to be a part of his Harem made me happy

Only a thought that Sultan himself wants me to be a part of his Harem made me happy. He could have done it by the force, but he was fair and wanted to know my opinion and even my brother's opinion which I respected a lot.

"Angelina, come, Hatice Sultan is giving birth now." maid came inside my chambers and took me back to reality from my dreams about happy life with Suleyman I was expecting.

I hurried to Hatice's chambers when I saw her holding a baby in her hands. I saw her holding beautiful baby in her hands and Hatice had a smile which lighted up the whole room. I only wished to know what was the feeling when you finally have your baby in your own hands and I waited for my whole life to become a mother.

" It's a girl." Hatice said smiling to her daughter and my niece in her hands. Really quickly Ibrahim and Suleyman returned and I could see Suleyman first smiled to me then went to his beloved sister Hatice and took her daughter in his hands.

" Your name will be Huricihan." Suleyman repeated three times into little baby girl's ears.

My brother Ibrahim took baby in his hands and sat down on the bed next to Hatice and my heart melt how cute they were at this moment.

" When we are here all together there is one more important thing to know. It will also be reason of someone's happiness." Suleyman said and I could see him looking at me with edge of his eyes.

My brother Ibrahim and Hatice looked at me with a smile and nodded to me like they knew what is going to happen and for sure they knew.

" With your brother's permission I want to take you to my Harem as one of my consorts." Suleyman said and I kissed his hand and it was able to see how I am little shaking from happiness.

" I hope you will be happy there, Angelina. Happiness is what you deserve and my brother is real lucky to find so beautiful, smart and good girl like you are." Hatice said and made me feel even better with all of her compliments.

Later this day I started preparing as I would move now to Topkapi Palace and live there as Suleyman's consort together with his Harem.

My brother Ibrahim came inside my chambers and smiled to me then went to take me into warm hug.

" I know you are happy and I don't want to tell you something that will make your happiness fade away now." Ibrahim said anxiously and I was afraid if it was something serious when he is acting like this.

" You are scaring me, what is it?" I asked as I tried to stay calm and relaxed no matter what it will be.

" Hurrem is my enemy, and now she will become your enemy too

" Hurrem is my enemy, and now she will become your enemy too. I want you to make sure you are safe there and I will do whatever is needed. Hurrem is a snake and she could do something bad to you and I don't want to lose even a hair from your head." Ibrahim said and this was what I actually knew from before but I knew I know how to find a way to get to the end with Hurrem. How to make sure she won't threat me. And I didn't mean to do anything bad to her.

" I am not afraid of Hurrem, brother. You can remember me how I am even since we were young and I would always make the things work right without making anything bad." I said to him and he finally had a smile on his face.

" I know that you can do it, but you always have to be cautious." Ibrahim said and took me to hug once again.

" This is my dagger, but from now on it's yours. Always carry it with yourself so you can defend yourself if anyone wants to do something bad to you." Ibrahim said and handed me his dagger.