5th Chapter

"Angelina Hatun, welcome to Harem. Hatice Sultana ordered me to make everything prepared specially for you." Sumbul Aga said smiling when I came inside the Harem.

All the girls already measured me from the doors of Harem when I arrived to Palace and one woman walked closer to me.

" Sumbul, who is this lady you took here?" Nigar Kalfa asked Sumbul as she measured me too.

"Nigar, this is Ibrahim Paşa's sister. Sultan himself took her to Harem." Sumbul said and Nigar's face expression turned to happy immediatley.

" So you are Paşa's sister." Nigar said and smiled to me. She seemed really happy at mention of my brother's name and I had no idea why.

" Sumbul, I will help her now to get comfortable in Harem, come with me Hatun." Nigar said and showed me to go with her in Harem, but Sumbul stopped her from doing that.

" No, no, no, Nigar. Sultan ordered us to move her at favourites' wing. She will have her room there." Sumbul said and took me upstairs to room where I had a bed to sleep, unlike those girls in Harem who had to sleep on mattreses.

We entered a room where there were two beds, but this was the room that was supposed to be mine. I saw big bag and I looked confused at Sumbul, but then he explained to me those are Suleyman's gifts. I opened it and saw a lot of jewerly.

When I settled down, Sumbul took me to Valide Ayse Hafsa Sultan who wanted to meet me. I already saw once but now it was bit difficult and I had no idea what was her reaction when she found out I am new to Harem.

" Valide Sultan." I said as I bowed and went closer to her and kiss her hand.

" Angelina, I hope they explained Harem rules to you well. I know you are new here but as a part of Harem you must respect them as everyone else does." Valide said and she was really woman who made everyone admire her. She was so powerful woman.

" Don't worry, Valide Sultan. I am aware of all the rules and I will respect them all. Whatever you and His Majesty wish, I will do it. No matter what." I said and with corner of my eyes I saw her smiling at me.

"You are well-mannered girl, I like it a lot. My lion really likes you and I hope you will make him happy." she said.

" I am ready to give whatever is needed to make our Sultan happy. That is my duty." I said and bowed then left her chambers to go to my room to Harem.

" So Angelina, you arrived to Harem more quickly than anyone thought." I saw Mahidevran Sultan standing in front of me and I bowed to her when I saw her.

She didn't seem so happy to see me in the Harem but who could be happy when her love took another woman here.

" I had no idea this would happen, Sultana

" I had no idea this would happen, Sultana." I said to her but she just rolled with her eyes. She seemed annoyed by my presence here.

" You obviously knew it because you had your eye on Sultan. A shame for sister of Ibrahim Paşa. He is man of my trust and I had no idea his sister would become my enemy." Mahidevran said measuring me for the whole time. I didn't think she was like Hurrem, but obviously she was..

" There is no need for us to be enemies, Sultana. That is what I want the least." I said to her trying not to make any more bad relationship here after I already had the bad one with Hurrem.

" How can I not be enemy with a woman who is going to lay down in bed of my beloved?" Mahidevran raised her voice on me.

" And you also know alone Sultana that this is the Harem and no one of us can forbid Sultan from having another women." I said to her, but at that time Nigar Kalfa interrupted us.

She walked and bowed to Mahidevran. She seemed like she is ashamed in front of her, but had to say what she has to.

" Angelina Hatun, Sultan is calling you for havlet tonight. Come with us so we can prepare you." Nigar said and Mahidevran just rolled her eyes and went to her room.

I felt such a happiness I would finally get a chance to spend a night with man I want most in the world and nothing could make me less happy now.

Nigar and Sumbul prepared me for havlet and explained all the rules to me

Nigar and Sumbul prepared me for havlet and explained all the rules to me. I was too excited and kinda nervous and afraid about this night.

When I was totally ready, they took me and we went through the Golden Way. I knew I was lucky to go through this way, because there were two options now – either I will never walk around that way, or I will walk there every night for man of my life. And I must make sure it will be second option.

Doors of Suleyman's chambers opened and I walked inside and went down on my knees. I kissed his robe gently and he putted his hand on my chin and lifted it up to look at my face. Our eyes met and I had feeling like I am in my dreams.

" I have been waiting for this moment since the first time I have seen you. You stole my heart and it belongs only to you." Suleyman whispered to my ear and took a part of my hair in his hands.

" I was born for this moment, Your Majesty. I was born to be yours and only yours." I whispered seductively and he putted his hands on my cheeks.

I looked into his beautiful blue eyes in which I could see the deep ocean for few moments until our lips met each other. Suleyman was kissing me passionatley making me give him full myself with each of his kiss.

His another hand went down on my back and hips and touched me gently making me so sensitive to his touch.

He started unbuttoning my outer dress which fall down on floor like my innocence fell down this night.

He took me in his hands in bridal style and placed me to lay down on his comfortable bed as he layed over me. His lips went down kissing my neck and then going even more and more down.

This night I gave my heart and whole myself to Sultan of the whole world.