6th Chapter

" Good morning to the most beautiful woman in the whole world." Suleyman said as he kissed my cheeks gently to wake me up.

" Good morning Your Majesty." I said and smiled to Suleyman while he gave me our first morning kiss.

He putted his hand on my face and with another hand he started to play with my long curly black hair.

" You are so beautiful, Angelina. But your true beauty is inside your heart. You have so pure heart like no other woman I met." Suleyman whispered into my ears making me feel so special being next to him.

Aghas came inside and carried the table where our breakfast was served. I already saw that on the plate was served chocolatte cake which was my favourite one.

" I heard this is your favourite sweet, so I wanted to make you happy." Suleyman said when he saw me being happy when I saw the cake. We sat down on the pillows around the table.

We started to eat and for the whole time I could catch Suleyman looking at me and I felt so shy at those moments. Like butterflies were in my stomach dancing like crazy.

"I have state jobs to do now, otherwise I would spend the whole day with you." Suleyman said to me while I helped him to wear his kaftan.

" You are Sultan of the whole world, of course you have duties." I said to him as he turned to me and I placed my hands around his neck.

" It doesn't matter if I am Sultan when the first time I saw you you captured my mind and my heart, making me feel like a slave for your love." Suleyman said lookibg me deeply in the eyes and making me blush.

" I will do whatever is important to make you feel happy." I said and kissed his lips softly and not ever wanting to separate from him.

" You will come here again tonight. I will be waiting for you, angel." Suleyman said while kissing my lips for the last time before he left to Divan.

I went back to the Harem and I was in clouds of love. I couldn’t hide my happiness which I felt after spending the night with Suleyman. I felt like he was the one I waited for the whole life. Like he was the one who was meant for me. Next to him I felt like I have found my soulmate.

I walked inside the Harem seeing all the girls measuring me jealously because I have done on the first day what they have been waiting for years

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I walked inside the Harem seeing all the girls measuring me jealously because I have done on the first day what they have been waiting for years.

"Angelina Hatun, you are shining from happiness." Nigar Kalfa said as she walked closer to me. It was true that I couldn't hide my happiness, because never in my life I felt like I did now.

"Who wouldn't feel like that after spending night with Sultan?" I said to her in more silent tone trying not to make those girls in Harem hate me even more, because it was obvious they dislike me for coming.

"Valide Sultan wants to see you." Nigar said and I followed her to Valide Sultan chambers.

"Validam

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Validam." I bowed to Valide Sultan which was sitting in her chambers together with Mahidevran Sultan and her son Mustafa, who was Suleyman's eldest son.

"Angelina, welcome. Come, join us." Valide said and showed me to sit down on the pillow next to her. I could see Mahidevran is not feeling really good about my presence.

"Valide Sultan, who is this woman?" Şehzade Mustafa asked as he looked at me for the whole time. He was cute young boy who really resembled on his father.

" This is Ibrahim Paşa's sister." Valide Sultan said because she didn't want to make young prince sad about the fact his father has another consort now.

"Mahidevran, take Mustafa to his chambers. I will talk with Angelina now." Valide said wanting to stay alone with me here, making Mahidevran feel ashamed but still leaving those chambers.

Valide looked at me for the whole time with a smile on her face and I could see she likes me from the start and this was one of the good things.

" You did really good job, Angelina. I knew you would do it. My lion shines from happiness after being with you, and you shine too." Valide said making me blush from her words.

"I am ready to do whatever is needed to make Sultan happy, Valide Sultana. That is my duty." I said trying to not look at her because of all the rules, but what I could see she was really beautiful woman for her age.

" I don't want you to fight with Mahidevran and Hurrem. I am sure Mahidevran won't do anything bad to you, but you should be aware of Hurrem. She is ready to do whatever is needed to sabotage any woman standing on her way." Valide said but that didn't make me any afraid. I didn't have any fear for my whole life and Hurrem won't be my fear.

" Don't worry, Valide. I won't let Hurrem do anything bad to me." I sJx and I could see her smiling.

" This is my gift for you." Valide Sultana said as she putted crystal necklace with five ruby crystals on my neck.

"Valide, but this is so beautiful, I

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Valide, but this is so beautiful, I... Who I am to wear this? I don't deserve it." I said to her when I saw the magnificence of this necklace.

" You deserve it, Angelina. It suits you so beautiful. You will wear it with pride." Valide said and smiled to me.

I left her chambers to go back to Harem as I had a lot of job to prepare for tonight and the havlet. I wanted to be as more beautiful as possible to Suleyman.

" Why are you walking alone? It is dangerous for girls like you to walk alone around the Harem

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" Why are you walking alone? It is dangerous for girls like you to walk alone around the Harem." Hurrem said as she walked towards me with her head raised proudly.

I bowed to her as the rules said even though I had zero respect for this woman and her behaviour.

" You won't see Suleyman never again in your life." Hurrem said as she took my hand strongly.

" You can't decide about that because Sultan decided to call me tonight again." I said. My intention wasn't to hurt her with my words, but just to make her sure that I am not and I won't be afraid of her and her threats.

" I said you won't." Hurrem yelled on me and slapped me so I fell down on the floor.

" Hurrem, leave me. Go away, you will just give yourself troubles." I said as I tried to remove her from myself but I couldn't because she started punching and slapping me so hard.

DILRUBA SULTAN | CONQUEROR OF THE HEARTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें