Chapter 87:

A few little dolphins swam over in the turquoise water, playing happily in the water. This rare sight makes the guests concentrate on the terrace boards outside the restaurant.

Tang Qiaoqiao felt itchy, and wanted to go out to see. When Shen Yue and his classmates went out, he let go of the volume and the waiter talked about the sea urchin not being fresh.

The waiter was helpless, the customer in front of him seemed not to be fooled, especially since she took the photo with her mobile phone, so she promised to dispense with her order and apologized to her.

Seeing that he had a good attitude of admitting his mistakes, Tang Qiaoqiao didn't make it difficult for others, and after solving his own affairs, he slipped out quietly.

The side of the restaurant near the sea is covered with wooden boards, a few tables and chairs are placed, and there is no fence. Some guests even sit directly on the edge of the wooden board, with their feet hanging in the air, and the dolphins sometimes jump out of the water, causing the guests to exclaim.

Tang Qiaoqiao looked at the location of Shen Yue and deliberately hid on the other side, blocking himself with the bodies of other guests.

The little dolphins are very cute, swimming around, not afraid of people at all.

Tang Qiaoqiao admired it for a while, then turned his gaze to Shen Yue. He seemed to be interested in dolphins, and he kept his head in the sea. Feng Man stood by his side, next to his arm, and pointed at the dolphin who didn't know what he was talking about. Shen Yue seemed to be quite interested when he heard it, and smiled twice.

Two people look so good-looking.

Tang Qiaoqiao was inexplicably sulking in his heart, and he slandered: Standing on such an edge, he is not afraid of falling.

Shen Yue also said that she vowed to her that she had no interest in the classmate meeting. Now she is clearly having a good time. No wonder she has been reluctant to leave.

Yes, after all, there are beautiful women to accompany you.

Men are big trotter!

Tang Qiaoqiao suddenly felt that it was unnecessary for him to appear here, and after thinking about it, he decided to take a step forward. She sent a message to the driver and asked him to drive the car to the restaurant to pick her up. Before the Shen appointment, let him talk about dolphins with his beautiful classmates.

Tang Qiaoqiao was depressed for a while, planning to walk around to the front door along the other side of the restaurant.

When I just walked to the corner, I suddenly heard the sound of a "plop" of falling water behind me, followed by a mess of screams.

"Someone fell into the sea, save someone!"

"Come on!"

Someone yelled: "Where's crutches!"

crutch?

Tang Qiaoqiao's heart jumped suddenly, wouldn't it be Shen Yue?

She immediately turned around, rushed back, and pushed away the onlookers, only to see the back of a man floating and sinking in the sea, and there was no shadow of Shen Yue on the shore.

The man struggled twice and then began to sink.

This place looks like the water is not deep, but in fact, the undercurrent is surging underneath, the reef is full of rocks, and it is very dangerous, not professionals who dare not go down easily.

Tang Qiaoqiao did not hesitate, stretched out his arms and plunged into the sea suddenly, the cold water instantly wrapped his whole body.

Tang Qiaoqiao dived directly, looking for it in the gloomy seabed.