Chapter 58:

Shen Yue remembered that Tang Qiaoqiao had been screaming that he couldn't fall asleep last night. He had to press his leg. It was painful at first, but after the blood flow passed, he felt more and more comfortable, and then fell asleep without knowing it.

After waking up, the 38th line that Tang Qiaoqiao divided between the two had long since disappeared, and she squeezed to his side.

It was the first time that Shen Yue saw Tang Qiaoqiao who was asleep. She was so quiet and well-behaved. Don't worry about her coming back and choking you to death.

Shen Yue looked at Tang Qiaoqiao carefully, her small face was white and pure, and the messy green silks floated on her nose, and she unconsciously wrinkled the tip of her nose.

Tang Qiaoqiao didn't know if he was dreaming of something, his body moved, and her arm was pressed tighter by her.

She didn't sleep very honestly, and the neckline of her shirt was torn apart, revealing her fair skin. Shen Yue looked down and saw the faint undulating curve under her white shirt.

Shen Yue suddenly realized what the soft touch on his arm was, a flow of heat surged across his face, his eyes looked at the ceiling, and he dared not look down.

At any rate, he is also a full-blooded adult man, and all the parts he should have are useful. Facing the soft fragrance and warm jade in his arms, how can he stand it?

Shen Yue felt his lower body tightened. In order to avoid the embarrassment after Tang Qiaoqiao woke up, he gently pulled her arm away, trying to turn her over.

Tang Qiaoqiao spent most of the night before falling asleep. At this time, he was sleeping soundly. He also dreamed that he was holding a huge roast leg of lamb.

But she didn't mind. When struggling to bite the leg of lamb, she suddenly stretched out a hand from the sky to **** her leg of lamb.

Tang Qiaoqiao was anxious, it was her leg of lamb, no one could take it away.

She leaped forward, grabbed the leg of the lamb, opened her mouth and gnawed it down.

At this time, only a scream of "Ah" came from the horizon, which shocked Tang Qiaoqiao who was chewing on the leg of lamb.

What's even stranger is that the leg of lamb in her hand has changed inexplicably and turned into a human arm.

Immediately afterwards, her forehead was pushed vigorously.

The pain caused Tang Qiaoqiao to open his misty eyes, and at a glance he saw that he was holding Shen Yue's small arm tightly, and there was a clearly visible tooth mark on it.

All red, it can be seen that the mouth is extremely ruthless.

Tang Qiaoqiao raised his eyes to meet Shen Yue's angrily face, and he shook his heart. Could it be that she chewed on it?

But what she clearly saw was a fat big leg of lamb.

Shen Yue gritted his teeth and said, "Are you a dog, do you bite people in your dreams?"

Tang Qiaoqiao gave him a guilty smile, put his arm down gently, and carefully wiped the suspicious saliva marks on him with his elbow.

Shen Yue's face was even more ugly.

Tang Qiaoqiao was too embarrassed to deny that there were all human and physical evidence, so he had to make a haha ​​and said: "This is a small accident. I usually sleep very ladylike."

Shen Yue pointed to a foot she was still pressing on his calf: "Is this a lady?"

"Oh, Sao Rui." Tang Qiaoqiao quickly moved his feet away.